Is Halo Reach Dead?

OP Combat Evoled 8

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 6
I Have Noticed Slight Changes In Halo Reach Over The Years And It Has Come To My Conclusion That It Is Slowly Dying Also Will They Make The Blue Flame Helmet Available Once More To New Players When Halo Reach Gets To Its 10th Anniversary? Who Knows?
(PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS IS NOT TO UPSET ANYONE IT IS JUST A THOUGHT)
nope not dead but some of it's playlists have died out halo reach still has atleast 10k player playing it
Halo reach will not die and is not dying. End of story
I mean yea it's dying? That's common sense it's an old game as the years tick by people will stop playing it one by one
Reach is falling to the covenant :v
...Also Will They Make The Blue Flame Helmet Available Once More To New Players When Halo Reach Gets To Its 10th Anniversary? Who Knows?
No, 343 have never had the ability to unlock Blue Flames for anyone. That ability lay with Bungie and was never transferred over to Waypoint once 343 took over. If you didn't get it when it was available, it can no longer be unlocked
Nope, it's truly still alive and well. Some lag but it's so nice
I play it often. The game isn't dead :)
It will die at some point, but currently there are still plenty of players to keep it alive and kicking.
The blue flames was a gift from Bungie. 343i has never made us a nice gift yet. :(
The covenant finally took over...
Invasion and Team Doubles seem to be dead but for good reason.
yep - it's dead
Halo reach isn't dead but it's population is declining. Certainly it's not as popular as it was in its hay day but it's still possible to get matches even on the less popular playlists. I even managed to get the cracking skulls achievement the other week, so by all means jump in to multiplayer.
Nope not dead there's still a decent amount of us left playing. unfortunately the servers keep going down I think it's really starting to tick people off😠 other than that though it's still good to play hop on!
Reach isn't dead I love reach and I love George
I just went on reach and there was 17 people online i believe reach is know dead
Tsxki wrote:
The blue flames was a gift from Bungie. 343i has never made us a nice gift yet. :(
It would be nice for them to wouldn't it
I just went on reach and there was 17 people online i believe reach is know dead
That's not correct don't worry, the counter for players online is broken right now, same reason why every Playlist currently says 0 players when that obviously isn't true.
That's not correct don't worry, the counter for players online is broken right now, same reason why every Playlist currently says 0 players when that obviously isn't true.
Alright then. Thanks, few
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 6