Is Halo Reach's customization better than Halo 4-5

OP Doctor B1rb

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
Yes!! Definitely!!
Yes, Halo Reach has the best armor customization out of any of the Halo games.
No contest. Halo Reach had the best customization by far and it's social ranking system and credit system is far more superior than the REQ and Number Rank (1-152) that Halo 5 has and way better than the 1-130 4 had.
I think mod's should lock this thread because it seem's trollish too me.
How does it seem trollish lol?
Reach was my favorite in terms of customization and ranking system
Reach definitely better than Halo 5's limited choices. However between reach and 4 they are pretty much the same are they not?
I think mod's should lock this thread because it seem's trollish too me.
How does it seem trollish lol?
Worryingly, I do not remember writing that so I think it's time to change my password!
Oh yes! Reach is definitely the best for customization.
YES! The armor felt more rugged and felt more like miltary armor. And it was 100% more customisable. you had helmet, shoulders, chest, wrist, utility, visor(and their wasnt 200 different colors or 100 shades of purple reflection) knees, armor affects, firerfight voice, emblem, and colors.
Reach definitely better than Halo 5's limited choices. However between reach and 4 they are pretty much the same are they not?
In halo reach there was more details. so... no.
In halo reach there was more details. so... no.
I remember now the additional helmet attachments.
Helmet accessories like side cameras and extra optics aside, they pretty much are.
Here are the pros and cons of both customization:
343i
Pros
1) Some of the helmets have more diversity
2) Some of the patterns were outstanding in my opinion
3) Visor Diversity
Cons
1) The Color schemes were terrible(Too bright)
2) Some helmets made absolutely no sense
3) Lack of actual customization(ex. knives, shotgun bullets on the wrist, helmet variants, etc)
Bungie
Pros
1) Access to varieties of customization
2) Helmets stay true to the classic art style
3) Black Undersuits
Cons
1) Lack of visor variants(I love visor variants they're awesome)
2) Firefight Voices(It was Ok but expensive)

Those are my opinions guys, plz join my Spartan Company if you can
Task Force LIAHW
Way better! Anyone miss customising your wrist, knee pads, utility and even shoulders?
Definitely better than 4.
Yes. Yes it is.
There is no contest. Reach's customization is 100% better in every way, shape, and form. Not only do you get more options, but those options are each significantly different from each other. Nothing looks the same. Each armor is uniquely designed and appealing (except maybe the jump jet shoulders *shudders*).
Hell yes! You bought the armor you wanted with credits you earned in game and it wasn't random! Halo 5, the best chance you have of getting armor is to buy a gold pack, and it's all random! We also had elites that we could play as. Halo 5's armor is too smooth for a militaristic sci-fi shooter, Reach had gritty war armor that fit with its story. A doomed fight against the Covenant to protect Reach. Halo 4 was better than Halo 5m but dulls in comparison to Reach.
Been playing since Halo 2, gotta say the Halo 5 art style is so ugly, it actually makes me mad to play the game, Reach has such a much better look to it than 4,5, besides lack of visors, Reach dominates, and the REQ system and pack drops are stupid i like the way it was in Reach
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3