Forums / Games / Halo: Reach

[Locked] Is Halo Reach worth buying

OP H0CKEY LEG3ND22

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
i have Halo 4 but not reach. Halo 4 does not have a lot of active player so I want
to get reach. Also, reach has challenges and h4 does not. Give me feed back plz. Thx
I'd pick it up. It is now also backwards compatible with XB1. Always populated games. I think I like Reach better than 4 anyway.
I wouldn't buy it until we know for sure the backwards compatibility problems are solved. Its really annoying having to play with lag.
The frame rate is so horrible. It's a great game if they manage to fix that.
Well, you might have to take a chance on Halo Reach. For many people playing Halo Reach on the Xbox One has been very buggy. The frame rate drops, and sometimes the audio flips out. I personally don't really have a problem playing on the Xbox One, but that is just me. If you play on the Xbox 360, then I would totally recommend it. It works very smoothly. You can get it pretty cheep of ebay and other places, totally worth your money.
Well, you might have to take a chance on Halo Reach. For many people playing Halo Reach on the Xbox One has been very buggy. The frame rate drops, and sometimes the audio flips out. I personally don't really have a problem playing on the Xbox One, but that is just me. If you play on the Xbox 360, then I would totally recommend it. It works very smoothly. You can get it pretty cheep of ebay and other places, totally worth your money.
I got mine for 5$ U.S.
Reach is an amazing title, there are some xbox one issues to I jumped back on my 360 almost permanently. It will keep you entertained whether you like clans, casual play and friendly custom games that actually make reach a very good buy :).
Definitely a good game. Only had it about a month and a half, but the gameplay is solid and the campaign is overall pretty good (I dislike how much Bungie yoinked on The Fall of Reach to make this story canon, though). If you play on Xb1, you might get some framerate lag, but if you can get past it it's a great title.
Definitely a good game. Only had it about a month and a half, but the gameplay is solid and the campaign is overall pretty good (I dislike how much Bungie yoinked on The Fall of Reach to make this story canon, though). If you play on Xb1, you might get some framerate lag, but if you can get past it it's a great title.
care to explain how they yoinked it not much of a halo book reader
I would buy it, but I would play the game on the Xbox 360 rather than the Xbox One due to the backwards compatibility problems.
The multiplayer still has a good population, I never had a wait time greater than 2 or 5 minutes. My biggest problem is Armor Lock. But it's still a good game to get and play, for both campaign and multiplayer, despite the flaws of both.
Awesome title, totally worth the money. Both campaign and multiplayer are harder than Halo 4's but you'll find it's superior in many ways. There are flaws like armour lock and the banshee is overpowered but they are few and far between to cause much stress.
I honestly don't know but I loved playing it on the Xbox 360 I'm not sure if multiplayer has died out but the playlists were imense
i have Halo 4 but not reach. Halo 4 does not have a lot of active player so I want
to get reach. Also, reach has challenges and h4 does not. Give me feed back plz. Thx
Halo reach has best campaign in halo series. Buy it
Better than halo 5 at least
A Wild Myu wrote:
care to explain how they yoinked it not much of a halo book reader
The biggest offense, if you can call it that, is that in the game, the Autumn was just leaving Reach when Six was covering it. In the book, it had already been in space on a mission, failed that mission, and was heading back to Reach when they found it being glassed. Hence their slipspace jump to Halo.
For the 360 it's Ok. For the XB1, so so. I've played it on both and besides a little lag, graphic wise, they look the same at lease to me. I miss the H4 challenges but Reach still has them. I still have my 360 and the only game I play there is Reach.
halo reach is a great game would highly recommend buying it
If it was on MCC it would be great because then the game woild have a population surge.

Apart from armour abilitys the multiplayer and is great and the campaign is great. Also it's the prequal so lore-wise it's probably a good idea to get it. Just don't be disappointed when.... stuff happens.
Reach has a good story and armor customization and only a one questionable helmet and has a cool Easter egg near the end so I recommend
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2