[Locked] Is Halo Reach worth buying

OP H0CKEY LEG3ND22

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
Better than halo 5 at least
Story wise
I don't know if I am qualified to answer this question, for i got Reach two days ago and starting playing yesterday. But from what I have played so far, I'd say it is still worth buying.
Like many others have said before,Reach is fun and good overall but playing it on Xbox One results in irritating lag/frame drop for whatever reason.Also,population IS rather low on reach - Last time I played,there were only around 1000 people online. ;)
Like many others have said before,Reach is fun and good overall but playing it on Xbox One results in irritating lag/frame drop for whatever reason.Also,population IS rather low on reach - Last time I played,there were only around 1000 people online. ;)
IF you are referring to the number the game says are in a certain lobby type, you can't go by that. It is not accurate/updated often. I have gotten on plenty of times in the past where it said there was "0" people online in that particular server only to be able to play SWAT for like 2-3 hours straight without running into any repeat players.
If it was on MCC it would be great because then the game woild have a population surge.

Apart from armour abilitys the multiplayer and is great and the campaign is great. Also it's the prequal so lore-wise it's probably a good idea to get it. Just don't be disappointed when.... stuff happens.
Please don't revive old topics thanks
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2