Forums / Games / Legacy Halo

Is it weird that Reach is still my fav campaign?

OP RevivedWheat

I just keep going back to it. Granted, it's a sort of bitter sweet feeling playing through it and remembering it was the last time Bungie will ever be at the helm of a halo game. Maybe that's why I love it so much. What are your thoughts on the Reach campaign?
Reach's campaign is really damn great, fun and challenging, kinda like CE. I've been playing my favorite missions recently. Tip of the Spear, Long Night of Solace and The Pillar of Autumn to be precise.
So no, it's not weird if Reach is your favorite campaign since everyone has their own opinions about anything, and especially because Reach's campaign, as said, really damn great. <3
Reach's campaign is really damn great, fun and challenging, kinda like CE. I've been playing my favorite missions recently. Tip of the Spear, Long Night of Solace and The Pillar of Autumn to be precise.
So no, it's not weird if Reach is your favorite campaign since everyone has their own opinions about anything, and especially because Reach's campaign, as said, really damn great. <3
Hit me up if you want to play sometime. My tag is Revivedwheat.
Hit me up if you want to play sometime. My tag is Revivedwheat.
I don't know. My Internet is weird when playing gamemodes that contain AI with other players. Can really only play multiplayer. But maybe we can try.
Yep Reach has been my favorite campaign also, found it better than the Halo 4 campaign (hate prometheans)...
ZacBum wrote:
Yep Reach has been my favorite campaign also, found it better than the Halo 4 campaign (hate prometheans)...
Totally agree. I do feel like they (prometheans) were designed and handled well, but that's just not something I really ever wanted.
ZacBum wrote:
Totally agree. I do feel like they (prometheans) were designed and handled well, but that's just not something I really ever wanted.
Yeah, the Prometheans we're a good concept and I love their lore, but they we're badly executed.
Reach was by far the best when it came to story telling. Even though i absolutely LOVE Halo 3 and Halo Wars, i'll not argue. Halo Reach had the best story. Especially the New Alexandria ending, no one expected Kat to go out like that.
Reach was by far the best when it came to story telling. Even though i absolutely LOVE Halo 3 and Halo Wars, i'll not argue. Halo Reach had the best story. Especially the New Alexandria ending, no one expected Kat to go out like that.
Yeah i ageee. Although i prefer Halo 3/Odst the rich is in the top. All the dramatic scenes were very well executed.
Reach’s campaign is amazing. I enjoyed every minute of it.
Reach has a great campaign. First of all, it's my favorite game that is with Halo. There's no flood (everyone hates the flood, lets be honest) and there's nothing that makes it get old. It's a campaign that can be replayed multiple times, and you won't get over it. Honestly, it won't be a bad campaign and I think it'll be one of the best. But that's an opinion. Some might say Halo 5 is better, or Halo 2, or any other Halo, but my preference is Halo Reach. :P
...(everyone hates the flood, lets be honest)...
On the contrary my friend.
Where did you even get that statement? There's thousands of people that love the Flood and wish for them to return.
Where did you even get that statement? There's thousands of people that love the Flood and wish for them to return.
I say that because when I started playing CE years ago, I stopped because I couldn't beat the flood. Now I'm playing all campaigns in order but 3 and 2 were the hardest because of the flood. ;p
Its my 2nd favorite Halo campaign (Halo 2 is 1st), its strong, emotional & a greatly written story by Bungie
I say that because when I started playing CE years ago, I stopped because I couldn't beat the flood. Now I'm playing all campaigns in order but 3 and 2 were the hardest because of the flood. ;p
Which brings the conclusion that the statement is false. In both 2 and 3, always try to have a Sword at hand. That thing 1-hits everything Flood, including Flood Tanks. Try to lure them to your cover and slice and dice at will. In case not, shooty and headshot capable weapons: Magnum, BR, Carbine and Beam Rifle. In Halo 3, try to get the Brute weapons. Those things are superb effective, including single Spiker. This should help :)
See you Spartan.
the reach campaign was great. i was a very fun play through and the story had a little of everything. i think it is probably 1st or 2nd in the halo campaign rank.
No it's not weird, Halo Reach had a great campaign, a great enemy portrayal, a great sense of apocalypse, and a nice a tie-in story that brought the dire tragedy of Reach to the rest of the Halo Series.
All of which the new games haven't done yet. When I look for a good Halo Campaign, I don't know about you, but I look for Reach.
I have more of an emotional bond to it than I do with 3.