Forums / Games / Legacy Halo

Is Living Dead... dead?

OP Aethervox8342

Halo Reach. Is Living Dead... dead? So a lot of times when I get on Reach to play online, I notice that little to nobody is playing it, and it doesn't help that it requires a lot of players for that game type. Is it because everyone is trying to rank up in Grifball?
Reach isn't nearly as popular as it was back in its heyday, so you're bound to struggle getting games in the less popular modes.
Halo Reach. Is Living Dead... dead? So a lot of times when I get on Reach to play online, I notice that little to nobody is playing it, and it doesn't help that it requires a lot of players for that game type. Is it because everyone is trying to rank up in Grifball?
Well reach is almost 10 years old if im correct. It may also be the time when you search or connection issues.
(The population counter has been kind of broken for a while now which means that it may show incorrect and outdated data every now and then)
Just you wait till December 3rd buddy >.< those lobbies will be fuller then a texas roadhouse on a friday night beerfest!
Its a pretty good game mode that will still be popular on PC Halo Reach.
It can sometimes be one of the more populated modes on Reach, especially on the weekend. LD is all I play on Reach these days.
Soon you'll play it on mcc. Reach remastered is beautiful.
Will it be the original living dead though? With original Sword base not the awful remake maps.
zakerD wrote:
Will it be the original living dead though? With original Sword base not the awful remake maps.
Yeah, I'm not sure why they took the original Sword Base from the map rotation on LD.
Halo Reach will probably die in December 3rd once it comes on MCC :<