1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
I hope custom games are still alive
why wont my multiplayer maps load this is insanely aggravating
joibasta wrote:
Last I checked the custom game crowd are all running assassination gametypes and some angsty teen version of tinder. Nothing like it used to be.
Anyone consistently play Reach? I've been playing for the last few days and can't remember when i've had this much fun in Halo. Halo 4 and 5 multiplayer are ok but hands down Reach has been my favorite since i played the Beta on day one.
joibasta wrote:
Last I checked the custom game crowd are all running assassination gametypes and some angsty teen version of tinder. Nothing like it used to be.
It's been like that since 2016, feels bad :(
BTB has been getting a bit more active recently, but often, like any other game mode, half of the server leaves within the first few minutes. I still find enjoyment in slayer, when your whole team doesn't leave and you're fighting four people on your own, but that's besides the point. Reach yet lives. In my opinion, the most crucial game modes are still around and they are generally populated during all hours of the day, except for SWAT which bounces around a bit more than Team Slayer and Living Dead.

Regardless of the above, I would not fret so soon. Halo Reach will become much more populated once it is added to the MCC. That much I do not doubt.

See y'all online.
Slayer, BTB, and Firefight are also relatively reliable. Granted, I do not have much interest otherwise, but you might want to give them a try.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2