Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Legacy Halo

IS THERE A SITE THAT TRACKS STATS FOR HALO 2?

OP megaviper

Dont see anything at halotracker. The stats for halo 2 on halo waypoint are very vague and only show how many games, kills, deaths. I know bungee.net used to have this info. But I heard that they recently removed it, is there any other site that has this info. Or is it permanently lost?
I believe Bungie's site and Waypoint are the only places to find those stats. But, there were some people working to create a full archive of the stats on bungie.net, so perhaps you will be able to view everything there.
megaviper wrote:
Dont see anything at halotracker. The stats for halo 2 on halo waypoint are very vague and only show how many games, kills, deaths. I know bungee.net used to have this info. But I heard that they recently removed it, is there any other site that has this info. Or is it permanently lost?
Halo 2 Classic or Halo 2 MCC? Classic stats tracking on halo.Bungie.net was discontinued on 3/31/12, and that site as a whole was just shut down last month (February 10th I think). So what you see on the H2 page on waypoint is all we have left for H2 classic.

I feel that a new Halo stats tracking system is needed here on waypoint. What we have now is nothing compared to the stuff we got from Bungie.net back in the day. Heat maps, medal breakdowns, detailed weapon stats, individual match statistics, and so much more. I’d love for 343 to dedicate a MCC season to totally revamping the stats tracking side of the game here on Waypoint.
I don't believe there are any other Stat Trackers other than Halowaypoint.
megaviper wrote:
Halo 2 Classic or Halo 2 MCC? Classic stats tracking on halo.Bungie.net was discontinued on 3/31/12, and that site as a whole was just shut down last month (February 10th I think). So what you see on the H2 page on waypoint is all we have left for H2 classic.

I feel that a new Halo stats tracking system is needed here on waypoint. What we have now is nothing compared to the stuff we got from Bungie.net back in the day. Heat maps, medal breakdowns, detailed weapon stats, individual match statistics, and so much more. I’d love for 343 to dedicate a MCC season to totally revamping the stats tracking side of the game here on Waypoint.
Oh wow, I missed that. Surprising that the website was still up into 2021 more than a decade after reach. I definetly agree on the stat tracking being brought to waypoint, it would definitely be very much appreciated
Like tuhin94 said, Waypoint tracks your Halo 2 stats. Look at your ‘service record’ on this site. You should find it.
tuhin94 wrote:
I believe Bungie's site and Waypoint are the only places to find those stats. But, there were some people working to create a full archive of the stats on bungie.net, so perhaps you will be able to view everything there.
I believe so
tuhin94 wrote:
Do you know whose working on these sites? Waypoint doesn’t really have any stats on og halo 2 classic from 2004-2010
megaviper wrote:

That’s really too bad that they removed all those stats last month. Og bungie site was sooo much better than waypoint. I agree with you they really do need to revamp the stats tracking on here, bungie was so much better
Like tuhin94 said, Waypoint tracks your Halo 2 stats. Look at your ‘service record’ on this site. You should find it.
Waypoint DOES NOT track your halo 2 stats. At least not from og halo 2 from 2004-2010. I was just wanting to know besides the old bungie site that if there was anyway to get those stats from those days. Also, waypoint in general is not really great at tracking your stats if you compare it to the og bungie site.
I use https://www.mccstats.com/
megaviper wrote:
Waypoint DOES NOT track your halo 2 stats. At least not from og halo 2 from 2004-2010. I was just wanting to know besides the old bungie site that if there was anyway to get those stats from those days. Also, waypoint in general is not really great at tracking your stats if you compare it to the og bungie site.
If you changed your gamertag at any point after the Halo 2 / Xbox server shutdown then your stats won't be available on your current gamertag. If you have kept the same gamertag then yes, some of your Halo 2 stats will be available here on Waypoint - like some of yours show here: https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/games/halo-2/xbox/service-records/players/xFatal%20Err0rxxYou could try the web archive and see if you can find your profile: https://archive.org/web/
Or do u mean Cartographer?
stckrboy wrote:
megaviper wrote:
If you changed your gamertag at any point after the Halo 2 / Xbox server shutdown then your stats won't be available on your current gamertag. If you have kept the same gamertag then yes, some of your Halo 2 stats will be available here on Waypoint - like some of yours show here: https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/games/halo-2/xbox/service-records/players/xFatal%20Err0rxxYou could try the web archive and see if you can find your profile: https://archive.org/web/
Would this web archive potentially have stuff from the bunige site?
I've got no knowledge of how that stuff works - any pointers would be great!
AshamanND wrote:
Yep, you basically drop a URL into the search bar and it brings you back a timeline of pages that the Wayback machine has archived over the years. It can be tricky to navigate and it's not always a fully interactive site you're loading in, but sometimes there is enough there for you to find what you need.
stckrboy wrote:
AshamanND wrote:
Yep, you basically drop a URL into the search bar and it brings you back a timeline of pages that the Wayback machine has archived over the years. It can be tricky to navigate and it's not always a fully interactive site you're loading in, but sometimes there is enough there for you to find what you need.
Thanks!

I found the Bungie site archived a few times there - so far searching a few different GTs hasn't yielded anything.
I don't think there exist anything better than the information provided on Halo Waypoint. In addition to that, Halo 2 did lose its Xbox Live support few years ago which means that there doesn't really exist any incentive to develop a such site for the small group of players that may use it and the data required to develop a such site may no longer be available.
stckrboy wrote:
AshamanND wrote:
What’s the old bungie site url?