Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Legacy Halo

It's nice playing halo 4 again!

OP SamTheWeebo

My 360 was not really operational for a while and I missed infinity gameplay. Halo 4 has a unique sort of randomness that you can't find anywhere else. It's good to be able to play again :D
It sure is
that it is
Is it the same as the halo 4 found in mcc?

I mean if I play that, will I be matched up against regular Xbox 360/Xbox one backward compat players?
cqs1a wrote:

I mean if I play that, will I be matched up against regular Xbox 360/Xbox one backward compat players?
If you have the backwards compatible version of a game on X1, you can play alongside users on the 360. You can't play with people playing MCC though. MCC is classed as a separate game with its own matchmaking.
I'm installing mine now, Halogram here I come.
I missed this game since my Xbox 360 died, I missed it

Spoiler:
Show
stckrboy wrote:
cqs1a wrote:
If you have the backwards compatible version of a game on X1, you can play alongside users on the 360. You can't play with people playing MCC though. MCC is classed as a separate game with its own matchmaking.
Plus it will be different from the MCC since we will have all the playlists available to us.
I have to admit I am kind of excited about this. Especially since now everyone will have the DLC so I will finally be able to play on those maps, yay!

Spoiler:
Show
Yep! I have both of these. All really wanted was that Protector skin now maybe I will finally finish it. Damn those PP kills!
DaxSeven09 wrote:
stckrboy wrote:
cqs1a wrote:
Plus it will be different from the MCC since we will have all the playlists available to us.
I have to admit I am kind of excited about this. Especially since now everyone will have the DLC so I will finally be able to play on those maps, yay!

Spoiler:
Show
Yep! I have both of these. All really wanted was that Protector skin now maybe I will finally finish it. Damn those PP kills!
Man, trying to get Weapon Mastery on H4 is a grind, feels like trying to get Diamond camo on Bo2, protector is alright, but it does have a Bug for the helmet
I still have my touch, haven't gone a single match without getting 15+ Kills! Still have to work on my ninja skills though...
DaxSeven09 wrote:
stckrboy wrote:
cqs1a wrote:

Spoiler:
Show
Man, trying to get Weapon Mastery on H4 is a grind, feels like trying to get Diamond camo on Bo2, protector is alright, but it does have a Bug for the helmet
I remember that glitch, I used to screenshot all the visors that I used to get from it.
stckrboy wrote:
cqs1a wrote:

MCC kinda removed infinity slayer so you don't get the weapon drops. You kind of miss out on a lot of the halo 4 sandbox in MCC. Also you don't get to play btb or flood. Mcc is a neutered experience overall.
I love Halo 4!
Ya for me it's a blast in past, I have some really good memories with Halo 4 back in 2012.
Ah it feels good to be back on my throne some low class Spartan accused me of cheating because I had the highest score and kills in the lobby while caring my team.
Halo 4 certainly isn't the BEST Halo game. But it is worth a play for a good while. Especially since Sarah Palmer is cute. But not as cute as Professor Anders, i gotta give the professor more cuddles.
Cool thread. I actually fired up my 360 for the first time in ages this weekend and played a bunch of Halo 4 multiplayer. Ruuuuusty. My glitch instincts are all attuned to Halo 5 now. But man, I had forgotten how much I loved Husky Raid in Action Sack. Pure kill-accumulating mayhem. I know there's a re-creation of it in the Halo 5 Action Sack playlist, but it's not the same due to the different weapon tuning, plus without map voting, it's much harder to land on that game type. I also really preferred Halo 4's Big Team Battle. Nothing against the people who created all the Forge maps used for BTB in Halo 5, but I just liked the 343-created maps in Halo 4 BTB better.
Ah it feels good to be back on my throne some low class Spartan accused me of cheating because I had the highest score and kills in the lobby while caring my team.
I feel your pain, I've been carrying my team with 30+ kills in BTB, only to lose the match due to my teammates letting me down.
I love this game so much that if they patch it so BTB games don't make my xbox one nearly crash from the horrible frame rate drops I'll cry tears of joy. Or perhaps we could all agree not to use the incineration cannon when 16 players are in the match. Too graphics intensive apparently.
I feel your pain, I've been carrying my team with 30+ kills in BTB, only to lose the match due to my teammates letting me down.
Man I always feel like I let the team down, but I'm trying my absolute best only to be having massive lag issues (Australia). I know this has been said before but I like unload a full clip into my opponent (and I know they were on target) only for him to kill me in 2 shots ARRGH!!! I'll continue to try my best though and do my bit for the team, though my K/D ratio is terrible and I also know I'm up against very skilled players, happy to keep trying and hopefully get better, sorry if you get me on your team... Love Halo 4 and BTB.