Finally! Finished! I knew I was really close, but the final game was actually a surprise! I thought I had like 3 more games before I got it, but I completed a challenge without thinking and made it! I have been playing from the day it released and now I'm done! YAY!
omg the helmet appears in campaign cutscenes lol This is friggen great! "That's our new number six?" Yup you guys got a corpse enjoy!
Nice man! Sounds like it was worth it? I've been thinking about trying to reach Inheritor.
Nice man! Sounds like it was worth it? I've been thinking about trying to reach Inheritor.
I don't know if I would say it's worth it. I loved Halo Reach, it was the first halo game I ever bought brand new. My favorite halo game was CE and I was so excited that reach got rid of dual wielding and it really felt like an update to how halo CE worked. I played the heck out of it. Enjoying the game in a casual way just took too long to reach Inheritor. I saw how the game changed over time. I saw the DLC playlists vanish, I saw the TU happen which I didn't like, I saw people start to use lag switches to alter the game. The game really isn't what it was anymore. I don't think it is worth it to spend that much time to grind out the credits. I was getting sick of the community by the end. Seeing so many people cheating the game just disturbed me. I'm glad I am done. I was hoping the DLC would make a comeback with a bunch of it being free, but nope still never see any of the DLC.

TLDR: Nor really.
I don't know if I would say it's worth it. I loved Halo Reach, it was the first halo game I ever bought brand new. My favorite halo game was CE and I was so excited that reach got rid of dual wielding and it really felt like an update to how halo CE worked. I played the heck out of it. Enjoying the game in a casual way just took too long to reach Inheritor. I saw how the game changed over time. I saw the DLC playlists vanish, I saw the TU happen which I didn't like, I saw people start to use lag switches to alter the game. The game really isn't what it was anymore. I don't think it is worth it to spend that much time to grind out the credits. I was getting sick of the community by the end. Seeing so many people cheating the game just disturbed me. I'm glad I am done. I was hoping the DLC would make a comeback with a bunch of it being free, but nope still never see any of the DLC.

Oh ok!

Oh ok!
If you love playing the game I guess you will just get there eventually though :p
Finally! Finished! I knew I was really close, but the final game was actually a surprise! I thought I had like 3 more games before I got it, but I completed a challenge without thinking and made it! I have been playing from the day it released and now I'm done! YAY!
are your commendations done too?
(TROLL FACE)
Congrats man, I'm only a Lt. Colonel so i salute you.
SEPT0N wrote:
(TROLL FACE)
Agreed, after 7 years your commendations should definitely be at 100%
I thought about it but I have to restart since I have this new account. I was eclipse on my old
If you wanna grind for Inheritor you can keep playing with my squad. I want to get it too! :D
SEPT0N wrote:
(TROLL FACE)
Nope and I don't care about those lol
Playing for 5 years.......3 accounts to Inheritor completed (gee you think Reach might be my favorite game?)..........each one completed felt like such an accomplishment........of course it was easier back in the day when the population was a lot higher but still.........Big props to those still grinding for the Haunted skull.........