Keep Halo 3 alive

OP Hyde421

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 7
I think we should all go back to playing halo 3 because one the multplayer was not crap and second I am not the only one who has fond memories of playing this game.
I still go on halo 3 almost everyday and the turn out is very low, on a good u will get about 1400 odd and on others just over 100. I've only gone back to it because i don't like halo 4 multplayer but i still play it but it does not feel wright u still get points for lossing a match so your rank means nothing so it basically farming wich in game like is point less, same goes for halo reach wich i cannot complain about because i over played.

The majority of the players are kids whos parents wont buy them new games or the player are super hard core gamers who probably trying to get the K,D over 12.00 so that they can play in the tournament some where hell's -Yoink-. Side note both types have two things in common, one is that they are sore lossers and the other is the are bad winners, the act as if they won the lottery or something
One more thing halo 3 is 10 years old next year so thats somthing to think about
theres actually alot of players playing it recently
Maybe Halo 3 Anniversery? I hope so, Halo 3 was fun.
If they make a halo 3 anniversery wich they probably will and release it before halo 6 come out they better not change the multplayer its fine the way its
Hyde421 wrote:
If they make a halo 3 anniversery wich they probably will and release it before halo 6 come out they better not change the multplayer its fine the way its
Agreed. I'd like to see them have the option for classic graphics and new also.
The turn out on halo 3 yesterday was very good 956 thats the highist this week
Hyde421 wrote:
The turn out on halo 3 yesterday was very good 956 thats the highist this week
Yeah usually there are a lot of people on like Saturday and Sunday. Usually I see a good 100 during the week days. Still, you know you got a good game when people are playing it still 10 years later.
Argeed
If they ever made a H3 Anniversary, I would not hesitate to buy it. It brings back memories to people and it could help bring people into the franchise.
Do you guys think it would be a good thing or a bad thing to have three different version of Halo 3 with a Halo 3 Anniversary?

The reason I ask is because it would be on:
-Halo 3 Xbox 360 Original
-Halo 3 Master Chief Collection Xbox One
-Halo 3 Anniversary Xbox One

And why it could be a bad thing is because it could divide the population up 3 ways. On the other hand, it gives a lot of people many different options to experience Halo 3. So what do you guys think? So what do you guys think? Is it good or bad to have three different Halo 3 games up and running at once?
I think they bring the servers togetter that means there be more matchs going. I have been trying to get The rank of captian and the easy way i think of getting to it is by playing ranked matchs, but thats the prob no one is playing them
Hyde421 wrote:
I think they bring the servers togetter that means there be more matchs going. I have been trying to get The rank of captian and the easy way i think of getting to it is by playing ranked matchs, but thats the prob no one is playing them
The servers are together. Whenever I go on 3 I constantly get matched up with Mexican players...
Ha lol same here
In reality, it would be good frim a business stand point. But I think it would be good. Different generations of Halo players get to experience Halo 3. It may not be the true way to play the game (Xbox 360 H3), but the game would still be alive and wouldn't be forgotten .
Is it backwards compat?
Loki Lyfe wrote:
Is it backwards compat?
hopefully
would any one like to play halo 3 some time?
The game is almost nine years old, and still has my least favorite multiplayer. In my opinion, it was crap, and halo 3 can die in a hole for all I care.
And so what
The game is almost nine years old, and still has my least favorite multiplayer. In my opinion, it was crap, and halo 3 can die in a hole for all I care.
so if you don't care stop ruining it for everyone else
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 7