3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 7
on side note does anyone here still play halo reach
Loki Lyfe wrote:
Is it backwards compat?
Nope, there's no point in doing it when it's on mcc and next year there's the possibility it gets remastered. Like Martin said, having h3 be on 360, mcc, and an anniversary divides it up a bit, hence why there's no point in making it backwards compatible, especially when only a couple hundred still play it on the 360. It just wouldn't be worth the time and effort to Microsoft.
Loki Lyfe wrote:
Is it backwards compat?
Nope, there's no point in doing it when it's on mcc and next year there's the possibility it gets remastered. Like Martin said, having h3 be on 360, mcc, and an anniversary divides it up a bit, hence why there's no point in making it backwards compatible, especially when only a couple hundred still play it on the 360. It just wouldn't be worth the time and effort to Microsoft.
they did it with gears 3 times now
Halo 3 is pretty much why I play xbox. So I'd love to see a remaster. I think its graphics still hold up with this generation. But that's just me xD
MadRaven01 wrote:
Loki Lyfe wrote:
Is it backwards compat?
they did it with gears 3 times now
Are we talking about gears one? The one with almost no pop on multiplayer? Same result will happen for h3. People want new games, not remastered or continuously bringing one back. The only old halo game that's relevant right now is reach, and it being BWC hasn't been popular because of frame issues. H3 has already been brought to Xbox one as well, what is the point of making another? Like I said, it's not worth the effort, especially if they do decide to make a h3A.
Halo 3 is pretty much why I play xbox. So I'd love to see a remaster. I think its graphics still hold up with this generation. But that's just me xD
I agree a specially on HD TV or on the mythic disk with ODST graphic patch
Well MCC is busted.
My 10 year old 360 is well old and dont read discs.
Ill wait for H3RM to play again. I do miss it though!

#TeamHalo3
Yup graphics are still great. Ten years later, graphics are still good, plays well. As I said before, if there is a game that still has nice graphics, decently populated, and there are many people discussing about remastering the game for a new generation 10 years later, it must be one hell of a game.
there was 1,259 people on halo 3 yesterday XD
I would play with whoever wants too. Add eTs wild
eTs Wild wrote:
was u on halo 3 today i am pretty sure i seen ur tag on ranked team slayer
Hyde421 wrote:
eTs Wild wrote:
Only if your in the high 40s in Team Slayer.
I'm on every day at ab 3 hours from now.
Do you guys think it would be a good thing or a bad thing to have three different version of Halo 3 with a Halo 3 Anniversary?

The reason I ask is because it would be on:
-Halo 3 Xbox 360 Original
-Halo 3 Master Chief Collection Xbox One
-Halo 3 Anniversary Xbox One

And why it could be a bad thing is because it could divide the population up 3 ways. On the other hand, it gives a lot of people many different options to experience Halo 3. So what do you guys think? So what do you guys think? Is it good or bad to have three different Halo 3 games up and running at once?
I still believe 343i is doing something big. My reasoning behind that stems from the PC version of Halo, Halo: Online. It's Halo 3 with some new skins, maps, weapons, but holds true to how Halo 3 felt and played.
eTs Wild wrote:
Hyde421 wrote:
eTs Wild wrote:
Only if your in the high 40s in Team Slayer.
u got a skill level 40 nice :)
They need to make an anniversary for h3 so that way the game can live on through the Xbox one cuz I know if it's made perfectly like it was before with better connection/registration pros will play it over halo 5 and 6. As long as they don't break it and ruin it like h2a then it should be good.
In reality, it would be good frim a business stand point. But I think it would be good. Different generations of Halo players get to experience Halo 3. It may not be the true way to play the game (Xbox 360 H3), but the game would still be alive and wouldn't be forgotten .
Plus halo 3 pretty much added all the game modes that we know and love so it should not be forgotten and I also agree with Arlo to!
HOLY CRAP JUST SAW OVER 1000 PLAYERS ONLINE
Hyde421 wrote:
on side note does anyone here still play halo reach
shouldn't be a problem from finding games in halo reach
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 7