7. ...
  8. 7
Hyde421 wrote:
eTs Wild wrote:
Hyde421 wrote:
eTs Wild wrote:
I would play with whoever wants too. Add eTs wild
was u on halo 3 today i am pretty sure i seen ur tag on ranked team slayer
Only if your in the high 40s in Team Slayer.
u got a skill level 40 nice :)
46 ;)
Bungie Day 2008 with Halo 3 was a lot of fun.
The was 1905 people on halo 3 last night it felt like the olds days
In reality, it would be good frim a business stand point. But I think it would be good. Different generations of Halo players get to experience Halo 3. It may not be the true way to play the game (Xbox 360 H3), but the game would still be alive and wouldn't be forgotten .
Plus halo 3 pretty much added all the game modes that we know and love so it should not be forgotten and I also agree with Arlo to!
Thanks lol. I just had a discussion with some of my friends, they're all in favor for a H3 remake as well.
In reality, it would be good frim a business stand point. But I think it would be good. Different generations of Halo players get to experience Halo 3. It may not be the true way to play the game (Xbox 360 H3), but the game would still be alive and wouldn't be forgotten .
Plus halo 3 pretty much added all the game modes that we know and love so it should not be forgotten and I also agree with Arlo to!
Thanks lol. I just had a discussion with some of my friends, they're all in favor for a H3 remake as well.
why would you let 343 butcher another classic
eTs Wild wrote:
Hyde421 wrote:
eTs Wild wrote:
Hyde421 wrote:
eTs Wild wrote:
I would play with whoever wants too. Add eTs wild
was u on halo 3 today i am pretty sure i seen ur tag on ranked team slayer
Only if your in the high 40s in Team Slayer.
u got a skill level 40 nice :)
46 ;)
what game type did u get it in
does any one wanna play halo 3
If 343 makes halo 3 anniversary, It is probable.
I usually play Halo 3 Multiplayer in MCC, but the servers are crap so I might go back to the old 360.
AGREED. And that's all I have to say about that.
its was really bad on halo 3 yesterday all that was on was -Yoink- faced kids with really -Yoink- conection
My friends and I make forge maps. We are planning on doing a 3 and Reach remake for some maps. We just finished a BTB map that has a Reach feel. Hopefully we could get the remakes on halo 5 forge lol
since the summer properly stated i cannont have match on halo 3 with out lag
Lol lag here too
Why don't you play halo 5? It's a really fun game IMO.
Why don't you play halo 5? It's a really fun game IMO.
True, I love it
Hyde421 wrote:
If they make a halo 3 anniversery wich they probably will and release it before halo 6 come out they better not change the multplayer its fine the way its
Fine the way it is you say? Equipment setup reach for AA, then h3 had terrible hit registration, it ran on p2p servers, it has weapon redundancy, need I go on?

h3 multiplayer is arguably my favorite, but it was not perfect in any way and could've been improved in many ways.

Anyways, h3 is outdated, you see low pop because people want NEW games, you seriously can't expect people to play it till the end of time unless you want to be burned out. Are the newer games better? Reach and h4 weren't, but h5 is the closest thing to h3 (gameplay wise)if you ask me and hopefully h6 will pickup on what h5 did right and improve on that.
I'd like to see an untouched, graphically updated Halo 3 Anniversary with a pristine launch ,new achievements, EVERY SINGLE MAP and a large population that I could play online MP with for maybe a year or two. New halo just isn't halo to me, and making a big deal of the epic trilogy conclusion anniversary would be the boost I need in my gaming life haha not to mention I think sales would be crazy, maybe they could even throw in a halo 6 beta so I can try it out and see if they are moving back in the right direction or not
I'd like to see an untouched, graphically updated Halo 3 Anniversary with a pristine launch ,new achievements, EVERY SINGLE MAP and a large population that I could play online MP with for maybe a year or two. New halo just isn't halo to me, and making a big deal of the epic trilogy conclusion anniversary would be the boost I need in my gaming life haha not to mention I think sales would be crazy, maybe they could even throw in a halo 6 beta so I can try it out and see if they are moving back in the right direction or not
I'd like that
As much as i would like it to happen, i don't think a major piece of the halo community is ever coming back to this game.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 7