6. 5
  7. 6
  8. ...
  9. 7
NslZeus wrote:
theres actually alot of players playing it recently
On any given day, you can find a few thousand players still playing Halo 3
2,468 people on yesterday not one person with a good conection
Do you guys think it would be a good thing or a bad thing to have three different version of Halo 3 with a Halo 3 Anniversary?

The reason I ask is because it would be on:
-Halo 3 Xbox 360 Original
-Halo 3 Master Chief Collection Xbox One
-Halo 3 Anniversary Xbox One

And why it could be a bad thing is because it could divide the population up 3 ways. On the other hand, it gives a lot of people many different options to experience Halo 3. So what do you guys think? So what do you guys think? Is it good or bad to have three different Halo 3 games up and running at once?
It doesn't really divide it up badly because MCC who enjoy H3 would probably migrate over to H3A. Only the people back on 360 would be left, and the ones that stil pay Halo 3 every day on 360 still would probably consider getting an Xbone just to enjoy the population spike that H3A would bring to it's multiplayer
Do you guys think it would be a good thing or a bad thing to have three different version of Halo 3 with a Halo 3 Anniversary?

And why it could be a bad thing is because it could divide the population up 3 ways. On the other hand, it gives a lot of people many different options to experience Halo 3. So what do you guys think? So what do you guys think? Is it good or bad to have three different Halo 3 games up and running at once?
It doesn't really divide it up badly because MCC who enjoy H3 would probably migrate over to H3A. Only the people back on 360 would be left, and the ones that stil pay Halo 3 every day on 360 still would probably consider getting an Xbone just to enjoy the population spike that H3A would bring to it's multiplayer
Yup. Everyone's happy if they release a 3A. The community gets back one of its most beloved games, and more people on the 360 would buy a one like you said.

Yup. Everyone's happy if they release a 3A. The community gets back one of its most beloved games, and more people on the 360 would buy a one like you said.
bull crap
MadRaven01 wrote:

bull crap
How is any of that bull crap?
MadRaven01 wrote:

bull crap
How is any of that bull crap?
i'm just kidding
There are many things I hate about most people who are younger than me and older even but what I hate the most is when a person asks how to sprint in halo 3 when they have had it for months.I also hate it when people say Halo 3 should have had sprint.Halo 3 had a perfect multiplayer and sprint could jepordise that.I also hate it when people call it boring then go play Reach!A true Halo fan would never call any of the first 3 boring! We should all let halo 3 live on! I am going to play social slayer. Let the population return and the playable playlists.
I believe pretty much everything in Halo 3 and the original trilogy is perfect how it is. I could get a group of friends and say let's play. I'm pretty sure every one of them would join in. Halo 3 graphics are amazing, even for today. Could have not done a better job with the game.
I believe pretty much everything in Halo 3 and the original trilogy is perfect how it is. I could get a group of friends and say let's play. I'm pretty sure every one of them would join in. Halo 3 graphics are amazing, even for today. Could have not done a better job with the game.
I agree. I've met a good number of people through playing the original Halo games. Halo 3 was and still is amazing. Many, many memories and experiences
Too true.
Yeah the trilogy didn't have 3 good campaigns, it was one fantastic story. And the multiplayer to go with it is unforgettable. I feel the same way with Reach. The saga has left a legacy, and as the future goes on we could say we played and witnessed perhaps the greatest games known to man.
I enjoy 4 and 5 as well, 5 having a very fun multiplayer. When my friends and I forge, we always look back to see what made the originals great.
So im trying to do the halo 3 dlc achievements but there's no more people playing the game,looking for at least 4 people whit a extra controller at least.msg if interested
i'd be playing this game a lot online but my disc tray needs repair and for me $20 for a digital is too much. i just need it down to at least 10. i alway slook for deeals and there's never any for halo 3 digital. all these deals of the week for 360 gold members but nothing for halo 3. i tried to trade some xbl 14 day trials for it, still nothing. weak
bit05 wrote:
i'd be playing this game a lot online but my disc tray needs repair and for me $20 for a digital is too much. i just need it down to at least 10. i alway slook for deeals and there's never any for halo 3 digital. all these deals of the week for 360 gold members but nothing for halo 3. i tried to trade some xbl 14 day trials for it, still nothing. weak
Yeah try fixing the disc tray. If not, you'd have to replace all of your games on disc to digital
i'll fix the disc tray later. even if i do it now i'd have to buy another copy cuz its 8-10 years old. o only play digital games now and i got plenty thx to gold discounts and free games, but i really want h3. they've had deals with other halo games but its like they complety forgot about arguably their best game of the franchise. i spent too much dough this year and dont wanna spend 20 for a game. no one wants to trade their digital copy for 2+ months of xbl trial, even with $5 pp. this is a stupid -Yoink- dilemma. -Yoinking!- 2016 last i checked
The pop has increased since summer started
Hyde421 wrote:
The pop has increased since summer started
This forum sparked it lol
Hyde421 wrote:
would any one like to play halo 3 some time?
yo what is your rank in Team slayer and MLG?
Or doubles?
I wanna play those game modes, but I am a low rank and can't find games
Want to help me out?
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. ...
  9. 7