Keep Halo 3 alive

OP Hyde421

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 5
  4. 6
  5. ...
  6. 7
Yeah i can only ever play slayer on Halo 3 nowadays. I can't ever seem to play any matchmaking besides it. It is definitely the best Halo in my opinion, Reach is a close second of course.
If it was backwards compatible I'd play it all the time.
I just have to keep setting up my 360 every time I want to play because I usually leave it in my closet.
It's a mess having all these wires. Between my xbone, pc, other stuff, and now my 360?

However, I still do play it every now and then.
Halo 3 was an (is) awesome game and is still play to this day. It still gives me nostalgia when I play splitscreen multiplayer. Also this would be an awesome game that 343 could make an anniversary of.
Halo 3 was an (is) awesome game and is still play to this day. It still gives me nostalgia when I play splitscreen multiplayer. Also this would be an awesome game that 343 could make an anniversary of.
Definitely. My friends and I are talking about getting the game the day of release if it ever comes out lol
I remember making so many new friends as a kid getting invited to custom games and laughing all the time. Halo 3 had the best community in my opinion over all of the Halo games, with Reach being a close second. I played just over 3500 custom games, I wish I could've played more ;')
On average, how many players are there on Halo 3 (Xbox 360) these days? Back when I pretty much left, you would be lucky to get 2000.
As a Xbox One-only owner I'm supporting this allthough I also own Halo: The Master Chief Collection.
In fact, I think the population count of Halo 3 on Xbox 360 would greatly benefit when Halo 3 would become backwards compatible.

So I really hope you guys support us back and vote for Halo 3 https://xbox.uservoice.com/forums/298503-backwards-compatibility/suggestions/8378424-halo-3#comments
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 5
  4. 6
  5. ...
  6. 7