Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Legacy Halo

Keeping Halo Reach alive

OP FADEDx777

Guys, everyone should come together and see if we can keep the original halo reach credit system alive. Lots of people are still trying to grind to the inheritor rank. If they remade halo reach for the new Xbox series where you could keep your old rank and stats, I would buy the game again. Please spread the word. KEEP REACH ALIVE.
I doubt it happens.

The 360 version of Reach will die in December when they shut off the 360 services for Halo.
I doubt it happens.

The 360 version of Reach will die in December when they -Yoink- off the 360 services for Halo.
I like how the ‘U’ key, and the ‘I’ key are right next to each other. I’ve made the same mistake before
I doubt it happens.

The 360 version of Reach will die in December when they -Yoink- off the 360 services for Halo.
I like how the ‘U’ key, and the ‘I’ key are right next to each other. I’ve made the same mistake before
Haha yeah, happens too many times for me.
FADEDx777 wrote:
Guys, everyone should come together and see if we can keep the original halo reach credit system alive. Lots of people are still trying to grind to the inheritor rank. If they remade halo reach for the new Xbox series where you could keep your old rank and stats, I would buy the game again. Please spread the word. KEEP REACH ALIVE.
I'm fairly certain you still retain rank and stuff for offline and local play, which is pretty nice for LAN parties.
FADEDx777 wrote:
I'm hoping to grind inheritor after I get 152 likely within the next couple months. I will have half a year to see how much further I can get (I'm already at Legend).

I would love more time to grind so I ver much support this but I highly doubt it will happen. If there is any way we can make it happen I'm all for it though and you have my support on that front OP.
FADEDx777 wrote:
I'm hoping to grind inheritor after I get 152 likely within the next couple months. I will have half a year to see how much further I can get (I'm already at Legend).

I would love more time to grind so I ver much support this but I highly doubt it will happen. If there is any way we can make it happen I'm all for it though and you have my support on that front OP.
I straight up will never reach Inheritor lol, I work 60 hours a week at the moment. Even if I put all of my spare time into grinding it out I’m just not far enough into the grind to be able to make a dent before servers are shut off. I’m also half way through HW2 currently.
UK1V wrote:
FADEDx777 wrote:

I straight up will never reach Inheritor lol, I work 60 hours a week at the moment. Even if I put all of my spare time into grinding it out I’m just not far enough into the grind to be able to make a dent before servers are shut off. I’m also half way through HW2 currently.
Yea I am also doubtful I will. I have a job where I work overnight hours where I can actually get away with logging on some hours here and there which helps a ton, unfortunately I am thinking that with reach the population might be too low to get away with that. I have some XP grinding tactics that I plan to utilize and we will at least see how far i can get before the end of the year. Maxing Hw2 is a bit intimidating for me as well but I would like to turn to it when I have done all else.
Lol the servers are already dying thanks to whoever is maintaining them now, the servers worked 24/7 up until recently with the announcement of servers going down in December either they stopped maintaining servers as much or they started shut down early cause the servers as of the last 2 weeks are offline half the time now globally
Lol the servers are already dying thanks to whoever is maintaining them now, the servers worked 24/7 up until recently with the announcement of servers going down in December either they stopped maintaining servers as much or they started shut down early cause the servers as of the last 2 weeks are offline half the time now globally
I am still hopping its just a coincidence and they are fixed soon before the summer
Part of me hopes that as well, im merely paranoid truth be told, and frustrated
Part of me hopes that as well, im merely paranoid truth be told, and frustrated
I feel you my friend. We are being reassured that there will be no surprise sunset so I hope that helps ease some of the anxieties at least.
I agree, at this point I'd pay a small fee for a transfer.