LEGACY ACHIEVEMENTS BEFORE THEY'RE GONE FOREVER

OP LordMcswagtache

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4
Wanted to start this thread in case it hadn't been already for people looking for game partners to help acquire their remaining halo achievements for the 360 versions of the games. I won't be able to personally start attempting to gather these until later this year but until then I leave this thread for you all to help each other
I need some/will help with Halo Reach achievements. I have 3 controllers ready to go.
Edit.
Need some help with the hat trick achievement in halo 4 just send me a message if interested
Anyone down with getting recon?
Anyone want to do some reach achievements, I have 4 controllers and a friend with one extra.
Interested at any point for help on this as well as to help others. I am gonna miss the older games. GT: AGLucas MESSAGE ME ON XBOX. Cheers
I'm doing achievements for ODST. I need 3 volunteers to help me get 2 vidmasters.
Buzz9571 wrote:
Anyone want to do some reach achievements, I have 4 controllers and a friend with one extra.
absolutely, GT is my username
I'm doing achievements for ODST. I need 3 volunteers to help me get 2 vidmasters.
can certainly give it a go. Already done them once so shouldn't be too difficult
Primarily I need to complete Reach and Halo 3 achievements
AGLucas wrote:
Primarily I need to complete Reach and Halo 3 achievements
I'll help you after this last ODST vidmaster. Come firefight, I'll send you an xbox message.
So what should we plan on for future achievements?
I'd personally like to get the Halo 3 ones done.
Stepp'n Razor, Overkill and Killing Frenzy.... these are my last ones.
Got a few for Reach we can plan with others who need to complete.
I would love some help/to help get some reach and 3 achievements. My gamertag is riderwrath. Anyone can add me.
I’m definitely down for getting some of the old school achievements before the servers are shut down. The only one that springs to mind for me is the two for one achievement with the Spartan laser on halo 3 but I probably need more. My gamer tag is JOSH S 95 so hit me up if you ever wanna try and get some
I add you both later today!
This is a good idea, although a lot of things are stuck though like anniversary achievements on reach, never getting those unless you get 16 people to populate the playlist and take turns... but like that’s gonna happen.
True true
im available today if anyone is up to try and get a lobby together. Message me on Xbox since I’m available faster thru there
Yes its definitely hard to get people on the same time frame to join a party to start hunting achievements
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4