LEGACY ACHIEVEMENTS BEFORE THEY'RE GONE FOREVER

OP LordMcswagtache

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4
I've been away for a while so I apologize for not messaging back on Xbox like I said I would.
I still need to get Halo 3 and Reach achievements, willing to help others too.
Has anyone gotten the halo 4 hat trick achievements if not I alike to get a group of people to join the team objectives play list to see if we can get the achievements
If anyone is looking at this forum now
im available on Xbox, GT AGLucas
Anyone down to help me in reach and halo 4 with the multiplayer achievements for 360 later this year?
I'm doing achievements for ODST. I need 3 volunteers to help me get 2 vidmasters.
can certainly give it a go. Already done them once so shouldn't be too difficult
I am planning to get odst again, and will happily join for some shenanigans in about a week/ week n a half...
Anyone down to help me in reach and halo 4 with the multiplayer achievements for 360 later this year?
Royalkings56 Sure. I am getting both 360 and 1, so I will happily enjoy some late bungie and early 343 gameplay. Lost my old account info, so I need to redo the achievements anyway.
Wanted to start this thread in case it hadn't been already for people looking for game partners to help acquire their remaining halo achievements for the 360 versions of the games. I won't be able to personally start attempting to gather these until later this year but until then I leave this thread for you all to help each other
At the final months of this year OG Halo games shut down servers, time to complete!
I will be getting on tonight at after 9:00PM Eastern Time for Halo 3 achievements with another person
DM me on Xbox @ GT: AGLucas
NOTICE:
I highly recommend players that want achievements in the legacy games to join lobbies and ask the players in the game to help with achievements.
I got all the last ones I needed with some very helpful players just by sending chats and personal messages.
Hello, I am looking for other players to help me as well as help them get halo reach, and halo 3 achievements! Anyone can message me. :)
Hit me up, guys. I have insane drive to complete whatever achievement as well as to help others. :)
I really needed help with Halo 3 Two For One Achievements this is my final one and I need people to help me out my Lone Wolves Rank is 30 is there anyone out there that are willing to help me achieve this hardest Achievement I would feel very Appericted Thank you.
Did you ever get it?
Like all of you, I want to complete the achievements for the original Halo games before it’s too late and there won’t be any chance to in the future. If you need help or you want to help me at any point, my GT is SatinGecko43373 and though I am currently enrolled in high school until may and I have a part time job, as well as church on Sundays and Wednesdays, you can shoot me a message and if I’m available to play, I’ll gladly help any of you. Let’s finish strong, Spartans!!
Do you need any or just helping?
If anyone needs any help feel free to add me on Live. I'm always down to help another Halo fan!
dryrain23 wrote:
Like all of you, I want to complete the achievements for the original Halo games before it’s too late and there won’t be any chance to in the future. If you need help or you want to help me at any point, my GT is SatinGecko43373 and though I am currently enrolled in high school until may and I have a part time job, as well as church on Sundays and Wednesdays, you can shoot me a message and if I’m available to play, I’ll gladly help any of you. Let’s finish strong, Spartans!!
Either one, really :)
All I have left are a few 360 halo 3 free for all achievements

Add/message me at
GT: STARCHILD8883
dryrain23 wrote:
Both, I still have a long way to go between CEA, 3, ODST, Wars, Reach and 4 but I don’t mind helping other people out either 👌
Halo 3 servers are up and running, so is lone wolves!!
I'm online now if anyone wants to party up for achievements
Im looking to get my last Achievment in HR ( Invasion ) and we need 4 players or 2 with additional controllers. Sady, servers are still down.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4