Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Legacy Halo

Legacy games not saving achievements?

OP Capt Brocily

I’ve been trying to finish all the Earlier halo games on legendary, but for some reason Xbox live and their servers don’t recognize my achievements, is there anyway around this? Like starting the game offline and then doing? Because Xbox live for some reason always disconnects after 4-15 minute playing any backwards compatible game which makes it not save my legendary play through.
You can play the game offline and complete the requirements for achievements that way. But, the downside is that you won’t have any time stamps associated with your unlocks.
tuhin94 wrote:
You can play the game offline and complete the requirements for achievements that way. But, the downside is that you won’t have any time stamps associated with your unlocks.
That’s fine I guess, I’ll just have to make sure it kicks me offline before I start a mission then
tuhin94 wrote:
That’s fine I guess, I’ll just have to make sure it kicks me offline before I start a mission then
Yep, that works. Just make sure you connect to Xbox Live on the same console after unlocking an achievement offline so that Live can record the achievement on MS’s end of things.