Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Legacy Halo

Legacy Halo Achievements

OP Run 4W

I'll be setting up sessions on TA early next week for all 7 legacy halos, the 1st session will begin 1st Jan 2021 and will setup at least 1 session per day for one of the halo games so check TA by next week or New year's. Halo 3,ODST,CEA,4 you will need a 360 to join me for campaign or firefight cheevos as it will state on TA, Halo Wars & Spartan Assault playing on 360/One shouldn't matter it's fine as it will state up on my TA session.

I'll be doing absolutely every single legacy cheevo starting JAN 1st and looking for dedicated players to join. Reply or PM for more info on my upcoming cheevo sessions.
I need a few in CEA and a lot in Halo 4. Luckily I already got 100% in Halo 3, ODST, and Reach.
Run 4W wrote:
I'll be setting up sessions on TA early next week for all 7 legacy halos, the 1st session will begin 1st Jan 2021 and will setup at least 1 session per day for one of the halo games so check TA by next week or New year's. Halo 3,ODST,CEA,4 you will need a 360 to join me for campaign or firefight cheevos as it will state on TA, Halo Wars & Spartan Assault playing on 360/One shouldn't matter it's fine as it will state up on my TA session.

I'll be doing absolutely every single legacy cheevo starting JAN 1st and looking for dedicated players to join. Reply or PM for more info on my upcoming cheevo sessions.
Will you also be making a group to play legitimately for multiplayer achievements? My friend and I want to go for them, but don't want to cheat them. And of course in the process experiencing the online multiplayer of those games more!
Run 4W wrote:

Will you also be making a group to play legitimately for multiplayer achievements? My friend and I want to go for them, but don't want to cheat them. And of course in the process experiencing the online multiplayer of those games more!
Unfortunately no it will be cheated boosted. It's impossible to get some achievements without doing it this way. I'll post under this thread when my TA sessions are up by 24th December next Thursday if you're still interested.
I have almost all the achievements that you mention, I do not have those of halo wars, spartan assault and one of halo 4 in campaign
I may be on Monday if that’ll work. I need a few Halo Wars multiplayer achievements.
I'd love to complete the handful of Reach ones that I have left sometime through the year. If anyone is doing that in the new year, please send me a message here or on Xbox letting me know. The remainder of this year is too busy unfortunately. I will also help you out with any you may need to that I perhaps already have.
Legacy Halo multiplayer and vid master related achievements I can only accept players that join via TrueAchievements .com.

CEA, Reach, H3, H3ODST sessions are up now more to come in a couple hours.

For cooperative campaign cheevo help PM me on waypoint and we'll find a suitable time.
If you would like help with cooperative campaign that doesn't require coop for Reach, CEA, ODST, H3 & H4 I can help but you need a X360 to play since ima a 360 scrub (coop error with One and 360 in same missions, kicked back to lobby).

For Spartan Assault and Wars coop campaign PM me on Waypoint is fine.

TrueAchievements .com sign in with your Gamertag then search my gamertag in the search bar, view my profile and you'll see the sessions I have created.
Run 4W wrote:
Run 4W wrote:

Unfortunately no it will be cheated boosted. It's impossible to get some achievements without doing it this way. I'll post under this thread when my TA sessions are up by 24th December next Thursday if you're still interested.
I see. Yeah I think a lot of these achievements aren't really viable anymore through normal gameplay. I'll just not be getting them I guess.