Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Legacy Halo

Legacy Halo Digital Games

OP Run 4W

I feel like I must ask the question why wasn't there a heads up on pulling digital copies Santa Claus hasn't even been here yet not very nice! I'm out of Xbox till next week can anyone confirm what's been pulled and remains still?
To my knowledge from reading the sunset update and a few comments right now as I'm making this post all 6 halos have been pulled off marketplace except Spartan Assault (X360)?

I guess for some achievements I can buy a copy from eBay but it would have been splending if I owned them digitally for the rest of my life if I ever decided to boot up older games. Hhmmm, I created a new perm account recently and didn't have time to buy any of the games and the plan was to buy em with Xmas sale if they went on sale which they usually do.
I agree with your post on this, I hope they can re-list these titles for a few weeks for those who want the opportunity to purchase these before they disappear digitally forever.
I don't disagree with the premise, but when I looked a few years back the digital copies were $20 each & physical were ~$5 on eBay. Guess they figure XB1S digital edition or XSX owners alwsys have MCC.

A little surprising considering H3 was XB1X enhanced. Then again... no more 1X.
Delisting digital games without a heads up is one of the worst things of the modern gaming industry, it's completely FUBAR!
People should have been given the warning and the titles should have remained available until at least January 1st, so they could have bought them over the Holidays in a last goodbye sale!
Thief000 wrote:
Delisting digital games without a heads up is one of the worst things of the modern gaming industry, it's completely FUBAR!
People should have been given the warning and the titles should have remained available until at least January 1st, so they could have bought them over the Holidays in a last goodbye sale!
That's true, some sort of heads up should have been given, especially considering how big and popular these games once were, and still are to a point.
Thief000 wrote:
That's true, some sort of heads up should have been given, especially considering how big and popular these games once were, and still are to a point.
Yeah, I just don't get why platform holders don't understand this. MS do this properly with Forza, why the heck not with these or other games? It's their most coveted exclusive franchise and they're backwards compatible to boot. Mismanagement...
I just looked at the online store to buy it and couldn't do it because it's not available. only the demo version
Can you even get a physical copy of Spartan assault for 360?
Can you even get a physical copy of Spartan assault for 360?
I don't think so. Only on Xbox One.