Forums / Games / Halo: Reach

Legacy halo tracker is dead

OP Maghreb2Canard

Hello, please, you have a other statistic website for halo reach? :(

The section of halo reach in halowaypoint disfunction.

Ps: sorry for my bad English
Sorry OP, but you'll have to rely on in-game stats for Halo Reach now. The advanced stats on Waypoint were retired a few months back and Halo Tracker retired their legacy stat tracking as well
stckrboy wrote:
Sorry OP, but you'll have to rely on in-game stats for Halo Reach now. The advanced stats on Waypoint were retired a few months back and Halo Tracker retired their legacy stat tracking as well
Is that confirmed? I see that xorth responded to a couple people on other sites(reddit and Twitter) saying that they would return, albeit no timeframe was supplied.
I was under the impression that 343 discontinued it with no announcement.Major bummer. I had to hunt down what happened. I downloaded an app called reclaimer stats, and his explanation was that 343 disabled stat collection for reach. This was late August.
If anyone from 343, or a moderater, could comment on this id be greatly appreciative.
Hopefully this was something that was overlooked, and 343 forgot to turn it back on 😀
Up
Up
Really? Halotracker legacy is still down for me. 343 enabled web stat collection again?
OH Yes 343 stats it's work now :D
I’m not sure how you are able to access the site but I’m still getting a “resource not found” blank page when going to legacy.halotracker.com.
I’m not sure how you are able to access the site but I’m still getting a “resource not found” blank page when going to legacy.halotracker.com.
me too. i wonder why reach stats are the only ones not showing up in are service record either. are we being punished for only playing halo reach all the time? i pay my xbox subscription. that money needs to go to supporting the services i use the most which is halo reach.
I'm just getting Error 404 as well... Shame. I liked seeing my GT in the top 25 in the country based leaderboards for SWAT.
It’s back up and working! Just refreshed my stats from the past month and everything seems to be in order.
It's the best day of my life thx!!!!!