Forums / Games / Legacy Halo

Legendary Campaign(s)

OP Valta6803

I am certain that Halo has a reputation of having incredibly difficult campaigns (on legendary, anyway).
Though I'm curious about which one had the hardest? What do y'all think? Halo 2 for meh
I would say that it's more or less obvious that Halo 2 has the most difficult campaign on Legendary. This is mainly due to a small player health pool, jackal snipers and few other notorious sections like the Regret fight.
Yeah, I have to go with Halo 2 as well. For me, Halo 3 had some tough sections but not too bad, Reach gave me a hard time, but nothing in comparison to Halo 2 and Halo CE to a lesser extent. I don't think I'll ever go back and play Halo 2 on Legendary 'just for fun' lol.
dryrain23 wrote:
Yeah, I have to go with Halo 2 as well. For me, Halo 3 had some tough sections but not too bad, Reach gave me a hard time, but nothing in comparison to Halo 2 and Halo CE to a lesser extent. I don't think I'll ever go back and play Halo 2 on Legendary 'just for fun' lol.
I have done this few times on Halo 2 Vista and Halo 2 (Pal version) while using the Envy skull glitch. The Envy skull glitch makes a huge difference in terms of the Legendary experience mainly due to infinite clock for Master Chief which means that you have a lot more freedom.
Halo 2 easily.
Halo 2 easily for me as well. After that, I’d go with either CE or Reach. Both games challenge the player in unique ways.
dryrain23 wrote:
Same here. Halo 2 is the only Halo I don’t choose Legendary for a fun playthrough. Still my favorite Halo game by far and away though.
Having finally done the Halo 2 one after all these years to complement the rest of my Legendary runs, I can say that 2 is the hardest. I nearly lost my mind on that thing and Halo 2 was the game I played the most growing up out of the whole series.
Halo 2 obvs is the hardest
I would say that it's more or less obvious that Halo 2 has the most difficult campaign on Legendary. This is mainly due to a small player health pool, jackal snipers and few other notorious sections like the Regret fight.
So true, can be very frustrating at times, heck I havent even collected all the skulls on H2 smh took a brk from it long time ago and havent found the urge to try again.
Valta6803 wrote:
I am certain that Halo has a reputation of having incredibly difficult campaigns (on legendary, anyway).
Though I'm curious about which one had the hardest? What do y'all think? Halo 2 for meh
Absolutely Halo 2. I have only played Legendary Reach-5 once each. But I played the other 4 many times. That being said, so far I think this is the order of difficulty:
Halo 2 > Halo CE > Halo 5 > Halo Reach > Halo 4 > Halo 3 > Halo 3: ODST

I could be wrong for sure, since I only played some of them once, a long time ago.