Forums / Games / Halo: Reach

Limited Edition Items 2018

OP ViscerusMorscer

Anyone else currently participating in the struggle to obtain the remaining Reach LE items in 2018? I had the Elite Officer armour on my old 2010 account, but I had to make a new one so lost it. I managed to aqquire a new code in a lucky copy of Reach from CEX. The Recon UA/HUL[3] helmet I never acquired until only a few days ago, where I saw someone selling an unopened copy of the game with an unused code for only £30 which I snagged instantly, I should be getting it in the next couple of weeks. As for the Legendary Flames, all I can really do is save up cash for a sealed copy of the Legendary edition, and keep an eye on the market.

Has anyone else only recently acquired these items?

P.S as of 12/9/18 (12th Sept.) the god damn Matchmaking is still down :(
I managed to snag one of the Collectors Editions or what ever it was a few years back when I worked at Wal-Mart that landed me the Officer Armor and the Recon UA/HUL[3]. I never got any of the other special stuff aside from all the Waypoint Armors.
I saw a limited edition Halo Reach at Walmart in 2013. I think it was the one that comes with the blue flames and I didn't know about it then and passed it up.
I saw a limited edition Halo Reach at Walmart in 2013. I think it was the one that comes with the blue flames and I didn't know about it then and passed it up.
You mean the Orange flames. The blue ones were given out by Bungie.
x N7 117 x wrote:
You mean the Orange flames. The blue ones were given out by Bungie.
See I get them all mixed up lol.
Yeah. It is the Legendary flames that come with the Legendary edition. Eternal flames aren’t available anymore. :(
Yeah. It is the Legendary flames that come with the Legendary edition. Eternal flames aren’t available anymore. :(
Yep, neither are the custom nameplates.