Forums / Games / Legacy Halo

Longest survival time on Lone Wolf

OP Lance G063

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
Hey everyone, if you've played Halo Reach then you know the last level Lone Wolf. if you haven't played Halo Reach... just close your PC, go buy a copy and finish the campaign.
Back on topic, what's your best survival time on Lone Wolf? Mine is 19 minutes 10 seconds (without hiding) using an energy sword tactic, and with hiding my best record is 1 hour 7 minutes, but about 50 minutes in i accidentally fired my DMR so i had to go out and fight until i was overwhelmed 17 minutes later.
i survive 39 minutes
Update: I just tried it again, this time i survive 22 mins instead of 19 but the game glitched out and sent me flying across the map out of bounds when i was it by an elite general with a concussion rifle
My record on Lone Wolf was roughly 15 minutes. Got bored and decided to end the game just to see the final cutscene and listen to Halsey's eulogy.
My record is 2755 days and counting. I haven't fallen to the Covenant since the 14th September 2010.
For that to be the case you would have to have been playing for 7 years, 6 months, 2 weeks, 3 days, and 8 hours. The game has been put for only 7 years and 5 months. Also no one can survive that long; If you hide for that long, your xbox will eventually crash from overheating or something.
A bit over 1 hour came down to me using only swords till a lucky wraith ended me by mortaring
I've survived for about 15 mins WITHOUT hiding (and using a DMR Assault Rifle combo), and about half an hour by hiding with a Sword, but I eventually came out of hiding due to pure boredom.
About an hour and 15 minutes. Got to the point of nothing but swords and concussion rifles. Ran in a circle around the outside of the map using the sword to kill anyone close, the concussion rifle to weaken shield and the drop shield to get some cover to avoid fire.
My record on Lone Wolf was roughly 15 minutes. Got bored and decided to end the game just to see the final cutscene and listen to Halsey's eulogy.
Dang lol nice.
An hour for me.
I think my best is around 30 min. I cant remember if I was hiding or not.
1 day, 5 minutes and 23 seconds hiding, done this little over a year ago. Mostly done this for a joke with some mates but it kinda stands lol

Proof: https://i.imgur.com/rcoW4Gm.jpg
I wonder if a team of four decent players could survive on Easy indefinitely. Without hiding or getting out of the map, I mean. Just fighting off the endless Generals. ;)

You'd end up with Concussion Rifles and Swords only, but those seem like fine weapons. Early on you can use Splaser to destroy the turrets on the Spirit dropships, or destroy turrets of Wraiths that are outside the map. Not enough shots to do all, wonder which of them is more dangerous. Team picks up Drop Shield and Armor Lock for sure. Wondering if there were any more good Armor Abilities on the map? Think Evade and Hologram would be great too, but don't remember if they were on the map. Probably no Evade, as it's meant for Elites only.

Edit: Just heard that the Turrets will respawn, so there's no point shooting them off... Interesting video on Lone Wolf.
The longest i have survived on lone wolf is 1 hour 30 minutes without hideing other than that 2 hours while hideing i used a assault rifle energy sword combo while fighting and an assault rifle and mag combo
I legitly had to play lone wolf just to time it...27 minutes and I went out with a turret in my hands
Jangoosed wrote:
1 day, 5 minutes and 23 seconds hiding, done this little over a year ago. Mostly done this for a joke with some mates but it kinda stands lol

No way. I thought it had a limit. I mean, Six only managed to survive 8 hours. Not a day lol.
Quote:
Guess you're our new number six.
17 minutes(Hiding)
i know im a noob
Jangoosed wrote:

I have never gotten close to that even on easy. Which I survived about 45 minutes on legendary.
I don't remember how long I had survived for but I eventually got bored and decided to play multiplayer.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2