Forums / Games / Legacy Halo

Longest survival time on Lone Wolf

OP Lance G063

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
My own record is 2 hours, 40 minutes and 17 seconds and with a total score of 301,309. This was done on the Easy difficulty in order to unlock one achievement.
I survived 5 minutes wow great im good at the game
*sniffles* not bad
my time sucks like 5 - 10 minutes i give up because i know you cant win or survive and thats the credits
i think in about 5 minutes using the drm and a plasma rifle on easy with no skulls. yeah i suck
Legendary during LASO : 30 seconds because of phantom
heroic : 5 minutes using Drop shielf and noob combos , eventually died to 2 sword dinosaur
Normal : 8? i dunno i dont know any hiding spots btw, so uh i got ganged up on 3~5 Elites
Easy : 12 minutes. Died from my brothers granade
Lance G063 wrote:
Hey everyone, if you've played Halo Reach then you know the last level Lone Wolf. if you haven't played Halo Reach... just close your PC, go buy a copy and finish the campaign.
Back on topic, what's your best survival time on Lone Wolf? Mine is 19 minutes 10 seconds (without hiding) using an energy sword tactic, and with hiding my best record is 1 hour 7 minutes, but about 50 minutes in i accidentally fired my DMR so i had to go out and fight until i was overwhelmed 17 minutes later.
The true i survive for 5 minutes 😂
Ive only ever done it on easy and I lasted maybe 5 minutes lol, i play halo for the story, not the gameplay
i retried the lone wolf a couple months ago and i survived 20 minutes not bad died due to a cracked screen so couldn't see if i was dying or not because a certain amount of broken screen on helmet gets rid of ammo sign and shield and health *sniff* what a sad ending every time when i die on lone wolf i cry and i run away from the screen and go in bathroom this was in heroic mode any way

i'll give and update when i do legendary mode on lone wolf
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3