Master Chief vs. Noble 6

OP APM Adam5

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 29
Is "luck" the only factor that makes Master Chief superior to Noble 6?
And the fact that Master Chief is a bad -Yoink-.
And the fact that Spartan-III soldiers are, by design, individually less powerful and capable than Spartan-II's. That was the trade off between individual quality and overall troop quantity. That's also why Spartan-III's are deployed in teams.
Well easy Master Chief has years of experience on Noble 6 is a child compared to the Chief!
i think master chief because he never dies
Well to be honest the question was because Cortana did calculate Noble 6 to have the best chance to get her to the Pillar of Autumn and supposedly that is why she chose him. He did survive alone and chose to die fighting rather than saving himself. So to be honest I wouldn`t discard him to be below Master Chief because, he didn't even had an AI like Cortana with him...
No, Master Chief has much more combat experience and has near "perfect" genetics. (according to Dr. Halsey's screening) Although Noble 6 is very good, MC is better.
Master chief has more years of experience than noble 6.
Master chief has more years of experience than noble 6.
This.
I prefer Noble 6 because in my opinion, Chief talks too much. Where Chief gets all concerned about Cortana, 6 just doesn't give a sh*t and kick alien butt like a badass. Especially in Halo 4 Chief talked too much, and it kinda pulls me out of the game.

Besides, I've never seen MC dual wield an AR and Magnum while taking shots from a Plasma Rifle to his unshielded chest. 6 is the better Spartan.
I prefer Noble 6 because in my opinion, Chief talks too much. Where Chief gets all concerned about Cortana, 6 just doesn't give a sh*t and kick alien butt like a badass. Especially in Halo 4 Chief talked too much, and it kinda pulls me out of the game.

Besides, I've never seen MC dual wield an AR and Magnum while taking shots from a Plasma Rifle to his unshielded chest. 6 is the better Spartan.
I do hope you are not serious...
No, Master Chief has much more combat experience and has near "perfect" genetics. (according to Dr. Halsey's screening) Although Noble 6 is very good, MC is better.
Yup. John is also a great leader in addition to his solo skills. The SIII Gamma Company (Noble Team was Beta Co.) survivors probably fall in right behind John and Blue Team in regards to skill. Noble falls in somewhere behind those two teams.
And yeah, John has destroyed Halos, defeated the Flood, and killed Didact. Almost all done without Blue Team. He's probably still causing nightmares for a few billion Covenant on a nightly basis.
EDIT: Two years later and I spotted an error, Noble was made up of Spartan IIIs from Alpha and Beta Companies.
Chief for sure
Noble 6 is dead. So I'll probably go with the Chief
Chief talks too much.
have you played any other game apart from 4
Chief is a superior Spartan II. But what he does involves a ton of luck, and he relies on Cortana too much. Noble 6 is just 100% bad--Yoink-. And for years was a lone wolf until Noble team. It's a tough call. But Chief has the upper hand in combat to be honest . But personally I prefer 6.
I do think it is conceivable that Six could beat the Chief in certain aspects. Stripped down without their armor, it could lead to a draw if Six plays his cards right. In armor, I think Six could win if he has the proper armor modules. But I think in most cases Chief would win.
Have to agree here, but I think that Noble 6 also had the added benefit of better augmentations by then

Yup. John is also a great leader in addition to his solo skills. The SIII Gamma Company (Noble Team was Beta Co.) survivors probably fall in right behind John and Blue Team in regards to skill. Noble falls in somewhere behind those two teams.
And yeah, John has destroyed Halos, defeated the Flood, and killed Didact. Almost all done without Blue Team. He's probably still causing nightmares for a few billion Covenant on a nightly basis.
Didact is not dead.
Master Chief is a seasoned veteran. Noble 6 is inferior in that respect.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 29