1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 30
I guess I still believe Noble 6 isn't dead and that last stage was just a way to explain why he wasn't in any other Halo games. I guess he could still be alive or a clone of him and we might still get a chance to see his complete story just like the chief's not to mention a collaboration on a future game.
Master chief because as mention before "he has more experience".

Master chief Halo 1-4 (soon 5)

Noble 6 : Halo reach.
I would most definitely say Chief, the bond between MC and Cortana makes him stronger and well rounded war machine.
Noble Six's good...but the Master Chief's superior!
Master Chief is higher than Noble 6.
Master chief and noble 6 are near equals chief just has more luck.
Chief never dies, so he would win.
In my opinion Master Chief / John-117 / Sierra-117 and Noble 6 are professionals in their career. They were trained and forced to fight the Covenant meaning they shouldn't be compared. Meanwhile, Noble 6 is a Spartan III and as stated in the game,"A hyper lethal vector". While John-117 (aka Master Chief) is a Spartan II and was not in the timeline of Reach. Yes, Master Chief was aboard the Pillar of Autumn, but he wouldn't be introduced until Halo: CE through 4. Finally, they both are good at what they specialize in although they are from different timezones and different generations of spartans.
Its obvious who the real winner is.... Emile
The master chief would win because he has more battle experience then noble 6. Master Chief is a living legend!
Its hard to make that type of call; I am very biased due to the Halo games and playing as Master Chief for the past 13 years. On the flip side of that, I really got into the story while playing / reading Reach / The Fall of Reach. So for me, Master Chief is the favorite.
Well The Chief is a character that had more time to develop his story and persona but in Noble Six's case we didn't get as much back story as we did with Master Chief so story-wise I like MC better but Noble 6 seems as brave and has the same sense of responsibility as the Chief so they're even in that department, but overall I love the Chief because I've used for 13 years now and he's grown on me.
Although Noble Six is a highly skilled spartan who is more than capable of defeating even the best of the Covenent he is not even in the same league as Master Chief: Chief is a Spartan 2 wheras Noble Six is a Spartan 3; Spartan 3s were created to be more expendable and are weaker. Also, Master Chief has his legendary "luck" which none "of the others" had.
idk I think this is right...

Noble 6 had near perfect genes (similar to the S-IIs) and so his augmentations had almost the same effect as the Spartan 2s.

Not sure correct me if i'm wrong.
El jefe maestro es inmortal... asi que Jhon 117
It depends if it was hand to hand combat MC no argument but if it was say using guns I would think noble six even though MC has a lot of experience he has experience in battling the covenant and forerunners not other Spartans but in halo reach on the first mission you hear on the coms stuff about rebels which could be rebel Spartans, six also has better training and six is a spartan-III with the rank hyper leathel which means he must be one of the best Spartans so overall I would think six would win.
Master Chief
Is "luck" the only factor that makes Master Chief superior to Noble 6?
"Luck" isn't the only factor
1. Master Chief is a Spartan-II created by Dr. Halsey, not a Spartan-III created by ONI.
2. He killed the Didact (although he did almost die, twice) (the Didact could still be alive)
3. Has more experience than Noble Six
4. Is the main character in Halo
But since Bungie tried to give us(the player) the perspective that they were Noble-Six, then he would beat me quite, quite easily.

Here's a video of Noble Six's face (might be fake)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XNLsMXNLdsc
I'm gonna say John. Aka MC
Negative, Master Chief is just a more highly trained spartan.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 30