Master Chief vs. Noble 6

OP Ivannov Maximof

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 28
  4. 29
  5. ...
  6. 30
Actually, a lot of spartan 3s were headhunters, the most lethal Spartans. Noble six is just as capable as master chief because he also got the title of hyper lethal vector. Also noble six was a lone wolf assassin, making entire military organisations disappear singe handedly. But the important thing is. He done it alone. Master chief had cortana / blue team etc. And before you say noble six has noble team that is during the events of reach. Before that he was as I said a lone wolf assassin.
Is "luck" the only factor that makes Master Chief superior to Noble 6?
And you know its Master Chief the main character xD of course he is awesome!!!
There's a good chance that Noble 6 would win, don't get me wrong between the two of them I am team Chief all the way but like it or not Halo 5 campaign is lore and Locke kicked Master chief -Yoink- pretty good for being a new spartan
It is not only the luck that this one born Leader and he received the best notes in the combat it is for his that he was ranked first during this class and during his first mission he and squad leader. I think it's not that luck there is also it's other ability
Chief all the way, luck plays a big factor though.
Master Chief Reasons: Luck, never dies

Noble 6: dies
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not purposely bypass the word filter.*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
What the f*** does this have to do with who's more superior? "Chief talks too much so he's less powerful than six" see how stupid that sounds?
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 28
  4. 29
  5. ...
  6. 30