Master Chief vs. Noble 6

OP Ivannov Maximof

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 28
  4. 29
  5. ...
  6. 30
Actually, a lot of spartan 3s were headhunters, the most lethal Spartans. Noble six is just as capable as master chief because he also got the title of hyper lethal vector. Also noble six was a lone wolf assassin, making entire military organisations disappear singe handedly. But the important thing is. He done it alone. Master chief had cortana / blue team etc. And before you say noble six has noble team that is during the events of reach. Before that he was as I said a lone wolf assassin.
Is "luck" the only factor that makes Master Chief superior to Noble 6?
And you know its Master Chief the main character xD of course he is awesome!!!
There's a good chance that Noble 6 would win, don't get me wrong between the two of them I am team Chief all the way but like it or not Halo 5 campaign is lore and Locke kicked Master chief -Yoink- pretty good for being a new spartan
It is not only the luck that this one born Leader and he received the best notes in the combat it is for his that he was ranked first during this class and during his first mission he and squad leader. I think it's not that luck there is also it's other ability
Chief all the way, luck plays a big factor though.
Master Chief Reasons: Luck, never dies

Noble 6: dies
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not purposely bypass the word filter.*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
What the -Yoink- does this have to do with who's more superior? "Chief talks too much so he's less powerful than six" see how stupid that sounds?
And the fact that Spartan-III soldiers are, by design, individually less powerful and capable than Spartan-II's. That was the trade off between individual quality and overall troop quantity. That's also why Spartan-III's are deployed in teams.
There was an exception to this with the gamma class of S-III's who were additionally augmented so that in times of stress they could access the more primal part of their brain and tap an otherwise untapped strength, reflex and speed, one even gave a S-II a run for their money in hand to hand, it should be noted the S-II was in full mjolnir and was still matched in strength and speed by the S-III who was only wearing SPI armor, however seeing as 6 was in bravo class he wasn't subject to these augmentations, however he's been around for a shorter amount of time than chief and still holds the title of hyper lethal, likely having killed other S-III's while he worked for ONI.
They are both the only Spartans labeled as hyper lethal, but Chief would definitely win hands down. Mainly just because Spartan II's were almost superior in every way and that Chief was also a seasoned veteran.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Although they are both classified as "hyper lethal" by doctor Halsey, overall, john 117 would in the end overpower B312 even though B312 was a former headhunter. If i'm being honest I prefer noble six over master chief just because of that.
Master chief has more years of experience than noble 6.
Actually, I want to revise my earlier point, I think noble six COULD outperform master chief, even though master chief has more combat experience, he has always had help with his combat either with a squad of marines or ODST, Blue team, or even cortana. noble six has never had any of that other than some ODST occasional help and Noble team, but before this he literally took down entire rebel and covenant organisations highhandedly with no backup what so ever and was treated as his superiors personal grim reaper. if noble six and chief were to fight to the death with nothing to back either of them up, noble six has as much, if not more chance of overpowering chief, despite chief's incredible luck.
Master chief has more years of experience than noble 6.
Actually, I want to revise my earlier point, I think noble six COULD outperform master chief, even though master chief has more combat experience, he has always had help with his combat either with a squad of marines or ODST, Blue team, or even cortana. noble six has never had any of that other than some ODST occasional help and Noble team, but before this he literally took down entire rebel and covenant organisations highhandedly with no backup what so ever and was treated as his superiors personal grim reaper. if noble six and chief were to fight to the death with nothing to back either of them up, noble six has as much, if not more chance of overpowering chief, despite chief's incredible luck.
We still shouldn't forget the game events though. It's true, Six is Grim Reaper personified, but Chief still fought something worse than both rebels and Covenant: the Flood.
In 343 Guilty Sparks onwards, he's fought countless waves of Flood and waves of Covenant troops all alone in a completely unknown "planet".
If the Library told me something, is that Chief's skills were tested to the max. No stops, always on the move, and hundreds of Combat forms wielding all sorts of weaponry in every corner.
Two Betrayals had him fight as a one man army in an all-out war against reinforced Covenant parties and the insurmountable number of Combat forms.
In Keyes, the tight corridors make it tough to really do anything, and the Flood excel in CQC combat due to their whip arm.
In The Maw, he fought only against the best the Covenant could use: only Spec-Ops units in the entire mission, no Minors or Majors whatsoever. Yet, he still managed to critically damage the engine and escape the ship.
Later on, in High Charity (Gravemind), he's fought his way to Truth in the Covenant's own home. They had everything available to kill him, but failed (also partially due to the Great Schism).
In Cortana (mission) in Halo 3, John invades what's essentially the embodiment of Hell all alone to retrieve an (un)stable AI. He was still able to destroy the generators and escape before the whole thing "collapsed".
Now we're in Halo 4, which had Chief fight in most of the game alone. In Dawn, he fought against the invaders and took down a CCS preparing it's glassing beam.
Requiem = fighting through established Covenant camps.
Forerunner = fought against dedicated killing machines which were made to counter the Flood thousands of years prior, and were brutally effective (to the point that the strategy failed due to lack of numbers).
Shutdown = willingly went alone in an attempt to stop Didact's ship from leaving Requiem, faced combined efforts of both Covenant and Promethean forces.
Composer = minimal or non-existant support and he still fought off an invasion by himself. He only failed because he can't do anything against the Mantle's Approach.
Midnight = fighting in the heart of the enemy against nothing more than Prometheans.

If anything, Chief has far more chances. The Flood and the Prometheans are infinitely more dangerous than the Rebels and Covenant. Additionally, he still has a more advanced armor (the upgraded Mark VI from Halo 5, even better than regular Mark VI). If going by current known events, he'd have the Mark VI GEN3 from Infinite.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 28
  4. 29
  5. ...
  6. 30