OP Ivannov Maximof

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 30
  4. 31
  5. ...
  6. 32
Prewojo wrote:
Master Chief is a seasoned veteran. Noble 6 is inferior in that respect.
6 isn't really that inferior... we just don't know his service record... we know all about chief, from expanded (ie. books, films etc.). We know nothing about 6's record, ONI sensors blocked all that (ref. Winter Contingency). Reach showed us that 6 could hold his own... even up until the very end. Although 6 never got the chance to take on the flood, or prometheans, I think he gives MC a run for his money... It's a toss up... but I think I'd go with 6... MC never really faced a life or death situation, or a no win situation... he always had Cortana getting him out of tough scrapes, 6 didn't have an AI...
i give full respect to 6. if he had cortana or an ai then he probably would've lived and fought with chief against the flood, or even with samuel. i give lots of respect to six and the Noble team. i was wrecked when all of noble team died. Especially when Emile died and along with Carter, Jorge, and KAT, along with Jun dying broke my heart. they were all cool. so yeah if Noble 6 hadn't died he probably could've easily beat MC in a fight. or at least given chief a good fight
Prewojo wrote:
6 isn't really that inferior... we just don't know his service record... we know all about chief, from expanded (ie. books, films etc.). We know nothing about 6's record, ONI sensors blocked all that (ref. Winter Contingency). Reach showed us that 6 could hold his own... even up until the very end. Although 6 never got the chance to take on the flood, or prometheans, I think he gives MC a run for his money... It's a toss up... but I think I'd go with 6... MC never really faced a life or death situation, or a no win situation... he always had Cortana getting him out of tough scrapes, 6 didn't have an AI...
i give full respect to 6. if he had cortana or an ai then he probably would've lived and fought with chief against the flood, or even with samuel. i give lots of respect to six and the Noble team. i was wrecked when all of noble team died. Especially when Emile died and along with Carter, Jorge, and KAT, along with Jun dying broke my heart. they were all cool. so yeah if Noble 6 hadn't died he probably could've easily beat MC in a fight. or at least given chief a good fight
I honestly don't think it would be a fight at all. Although both could hold their own against the other and I think it would be a pretty even match... Here's how I see it going... 6 will meet Chief and say "Hey Chief, you know Cortana... your AI?? Well... my team and I rescued her from Halsey's lab on Reach, and Cortana chose me to bring her to Capt. Keyes on the Pillar of Autumn"... and then they'll stop, and go to the bar and swap war stories... and then probably fight the good fight together from then out...
Prewojo wrote:
Jun didn't die.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 30
  4. 31
  5. ...
  6. 32