Master Chief vs. Noble 6

OP Ivannov Maximof

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 31
  4. 32
  5. ...
  6. 33
seria una batalla dura entre master chief y noble 6 pero yo me decidiria que ganaria master chief por cortana si esta pelea sucede antes de halo 4 y tambien por la experiencia ya que master chief a luchado contra el covenant el flod y los fourrones y un covenat mas avanzado
That's true, with Cortana on his side, Chief would have yet another advantage. Cortana helps him out with tactical things and provides him with openings, and might possibly be able to hack Six's armor and get it to lock up. Although, I think that move is a little low for John.

Eso es cierto, con Cortana de su lado, Chief tendría otra ventaja. Cortana lo ayuda con cosas tácticas y le proporciona aberturas, y posiblemente podría ser capaz de hackear la armadura de Six y hacer que se bloquee. Aunque, creo que ese movimiento es un poco bajo para John.
Master Chief wins 10 times out of 10
By all accounts lore-wise, Chief does not lose, to anyone.
In a straight fight Chief has the advantage with his equipment and augmentations but he was described as being neither the strongest fastest or strongest. An asymmetrical encounter might turn out differently since Noble 6 is said to be a rather effective assassin though Chief can definitely do some assassinating on his own. I wonder how 6 stacks up compared to Locke.
Is "luck" the only factor that makes Master Chief superior to Noble 6?
Well no not in this case you have to understand that your comparing a spartan III headhunter to a Spartan II supersoilder it depends, if 6 had the element of surprise he MIGHT be able to assassinate cheif but in any other situation cheif would demolish 6. Edit: ALSO you have to take in that chheif has MUCH better armor and augmentations and Cortona who enhances his reflexes and reaction time and gives information about the surrounding area and enemy, also what weapons they have would be a key factor, also cheif's bones are like hard titainium i dout you run of the mill knife will do the trick. Winner: Cheif
Not necessary. Spartan-IIIs also had very similar augmentations to the IIs and even better ones depending on the generation. Noble 6 and Chief also wore the same generation of MJOLNIR armor so that is something to account for as well. And if this is a fight between Chief and Six, I don't think you can include Cortana in this fight since it gives Chief a clear edge. All this fight comes down to is training and the generation of their armor.
Well no not really, sIII's did not have augmentations anywhere NEAR the level of an SII considering the fact that ONI wanted cheaper armor AND augmentations. The fact that that the death rate in SII's due to augmentations compared to the SIII's is considerably higher because of the shear power of there augmentations proves this. Also SII training was started at a younger age and was way tougher than SIII training needs also to be considered into this fight. Another thing, Master Chief was able to fight off WAVE after WAVE of forces in high charity without being phased, Noble 6 could barely fight off average Covi ground forces. So with these facts in mind I still must give this fight to Master Chief.
Well no not really, sIII's did not have augmentations anywhere NEAR the level of an SII considering the fact that ONI wanted cheaper armor AND augmentations. The fact that that the death rate in SII's due to augmentations compared to the SIII's is considerably higher because of the shear power of there augmentations proves this. Also SII training was started at a younger age and was way tougher than SIII training needs also to be considered into this fight. Another thing, Master Chief was able to fight off WAVE after WAVE of forces in high charity without being phased, Noble 6 could barely fight off average Covi ground forces. So with these facts in mind I still must give this fight to Master Chief.
Spartan-III augmentations were very similar to Spartan-II's. The death rate of the II's means nothing, especially considering that the S-III program was launched after, meaning lessons were learned (and even experimentation was thrown in, if Gamma Company is something to go by).
S-III candidates are mostly orphaned teenagers who volunteered to partake in the program. Their training is also similar to the II's, they just didn't have as much time. While the phrase "Trading lives for time" is used often to describe S-IIIs, calling them fodder is an underappreciation and underestimation of what they're truly capable of. S-IIIs are no joke. And the only reason most S-IIIs were given SPI armor in contrary to MJOLNIR is because the latter costs as much as a Destroyer. Instead of building a dedicated warship, it's used to build an advanced suit of armor. A S-III in MJOLNIR will get the same job done as a S-II would.

Another thing is that Six was called a "Personal Grim Reaper" for a reason. He made entire militia groups disappear. When he made his last stand in Reach, he fought for 8 hours non-stop against hordes of Sangheili troops, especially high-ranked. The reason he lost was due to fatigue.
Spartan-III augmentations were very similar to Spartan-II's. The death rate of the II's means nothing, especially considering that the S-III program was launched after, meaning lessons were learned (and even experimentation was thrown in, if Gamma Company is something to go by).
S-III candidates are mostly orphaned teenagers who volunteered to partake in the program. Their training is also similar to the II's, they just didn't have as much time. While the phrase "Trading lives for time" is used often to describe S-IIIs, calling them fodder is an underappreciation and underestimation of what they're truly capable of. S-IIIs are no joke. And the only reason most S-IIIs were given SPI armor in contrary to MJOLNIR is because the latter costs as much as a Destroyer. Instead of building a dedicated warship, it's used to build an advanced suit of armor. A S-III in MJOLNIR will get the same job done as a S-II would.

Another thing is that Six was called a "Personal Grim Reaper" for a reason. He made entire militia groups disappear. When he made his last stand in Reach, he fought for 8 hours non-stop against hordes of Sangheili troops, especially high-ranked. The reason he lost was due to fatigue.
One problem with this, Spartan-III augmentations were mostly chemical, whereas the Spartan-II's literally had their flesh removed, their bones coated in titanium, and trained almost to death. I think I disagree with you saying that, "Spartan-III augmentations were very similar to Spartan-II's."
xxSPRIFTxx wrote:

One problem with this, Spartan-III augmentations were mostly chemical, whereas the Spartan-II's literally had their flesh removed, their bones coated in titanium, and trained almost to death. I think I disagree with you saying that, "Spartan-III augmentations were very similar to Spartan-II's."
Alright, I'll give you that one.
I do think their training is still similar, if Noble Team is something to go by. Unless you want to convince me that Noble Team went through a different kind of training, in which case go ahead.
xxSPRIFTxx wrote:

Alright, I'll give you that one.
I do think their training is still similar, if Noble Team is something to go by. Unless you want to convince me that Noble Team went through a different kind of training, in which case go ahead.
I'm pretty sure it states that Spartan III training was more intensive than Spartan II training (My error) so that includes NOBLE team, so with training they're pretty well matched. (Yeah yeah I know contradictory to what I said before) but all around I think a Spartan II would end up winning.
xxSPRIFTxx wrote:
I'm pretty sure it states that Spartan III training was more intensive than Spartan II training (My error) so that includes NOBLE team, so with training they're pretty well matched. (Yeah yeah I know contradictory to what I said before) but all around I think a Spartan II would end up winning.
On that, we are in agreement.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 31
  4. 32
  5. ...
  6. 33