Forums / Games / Legacy Halo

Master Chief?

OP Hatchet1Bravo

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
Quote:
It would not be out of order, though, for him to be promoted to Warrant Officer. Members of Noble team are at LEAST Warrant Officers, including Jorge (another SPARTAN II).
I thought Warrant officers were only in the ARMY
Quote:
Quote:
It would not be out of order, though, for him to be promoted to Warrant Officer. Members of Noble team are at LEAST Warrant Officers, including Jorge (another SPARTAN II).
I thought Warrant officers were only in the ARMY
Negative... Navy has Warrant Officers, too. Many SEALs are promoted to Warrant Officer when they take command of teams so they maintain peership with officer team leaders. Also it's common for aircrew to get the rank.

In fact, I believe the only branch that doesn't have Warrant Officers is the Air Force, but they have a program to promote enlisted directly to officers.
...I feel kind of ashamed to not know that, seeing that i used to be in the ARMY, i never really paid much attention to the other branches ranks
Super Mega Halo Chief supreme galactic emperor of the multiverse V.9001 Uber awesome general dude.
And here i was thinking 'master chief' was just a nickname type thing. So is master chief a real rank? If so who is it IRL? Because if he isn't as badass as John is then he needs a demotion. lolol
Commander Shepard stops the Reapers 3 times and is still a commander!!!

It's just a name guys, you're looking way too deep into it.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2