Forums / Games / Legacy Halo

Matchmaking in 2019 is weird

OP EliteDonut45

Ok so lately i have been trying to play some social slayer on halo 3 and theres 580 people in that playlist but it takes sooooo long to get players even though theres 580 ppl online and i know some are in games but at least get somebody and when theres an even amount of players but its not a full lobby the little timer runs out THEN IT JUST RESTARTS MY ENTIRE SEARCH AND DOSNT KEEP THE OTHER PLAYERS!!! but i know halo 3 is old and for all i know it is not getting updated but god it is bad in 2019.EliteDonut45

This post has been hidden.

Ok so lately i have been trying to play some social slayer on halo 3 and theres 580 people in that playlist but it takes sooooo long to get players even though theres 580 ppl online and i know some are in games but at least get somebody and when theres an even amount of players but its not a full lobby the little timer runs out THEN IT JUST RESTARTS MY ENTIRE SEARCH AND DOSNT KEEP THE OTHER PLAYERS!!! but i know halo 3 is old and for all i know it is not getting updated but god it is bad in 2019.EliteDonut45
There is still 500 people playing the OG Xbox 360 verison of halo 3?
Dang
WillyMcFly wrote:
There is still 500 people playing the OG Xbox 360 verison of halo 3?
Dang
I can confirm this. When I was playing the other day, there was at least 1000 people online overall with a good chunk of them being in Social Slayer.
It's been 580 the last 3 times ive tried matchmaking, 580 exactly 3 times, coincidence I think not
The population counter is broken, sorry lads.
Wait how do you know?
WillyMcFly wrote:
Wait how do you know?
There is no way that at every time of every day the population for Halo 3 is the same number.
WillyMcFly wrote:
Wait how do you know?
There is no way that at every time of every day the population for Halo 3 is the same number.
Still, how do you know it's broken?
I still play Anniversary Classic and have been since it came out when it actually works which is almost never...