Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Legacy Halo

McFarlane Toys Halo 4 Master Chief and Cryo-Pod Pics(Prototypes)

OP ZippingFilly812

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. ...
  9. 7
Quote:
Quote:
wow.. I hope he changes a lot, this looks terrible
i hope not. New chief looks better than this old Power ranger style.
The more I look at it the more I'm disappointed.. Look at his hips.. He looks so thin and as if there's a gap between his upper body and legs..

His helmet doesn't have a brim anymore!! It's like the Rogue helmet from Halo 3 now ;[

NO COD PIECE?!
I'm going to have to get used to his cod piece and large back bumps.
Chief(343 & Halo fans)- “Sprint...is sprint what you wanted? Is this what you were looking for?

Typical Classic Fans- “plz god no!”

Chief- “Were all the forum complaints. All the ‘you lost me as a customer threats.’ Worth it? Was it!?” *laughs manically* 🤣
I JUST CREAMED MYSELF
Quote:
So... He's in his Cryo tube with Mark VII armour after going into it in Halo 3 with Halo VI, and somehow got the same battle damage on it while sleeping in there? No, it's just Mark VI armour that's been given artistic liberties in its looks, with SOME changes being explained by the story. However, it's the same armour he had in Halo 3.
Can't you see that the reveal trailers are generally nothing like what happens in the game?
They are advertising the Mark VII since that is what he will be wearing for a majority of the game. He will be wearing Mark VI when he wakes up out of cryo. The UNSC Infinity will give him some Mark VII.

Also THIS IS A PROTOTYPE TOY!!! IT'S NOT GOING TO BE EXACTLY THE WAY IT IS IN THE GAME. YOU CAN ONLY PUT SO MUCH DETAIL INTO A TOY OF THAT SIZE. EVERYBODY STOP FREAKING OUT.
I hope they change a lot because new Chief looks kind of dumb.
Another Pic.

Another picture if anyone is interested.
Quote:
Another Pic.

They're making Fred into a figurine?
Quote:
Quote:
Another Pic.

Seems so. *Halo 4 hint??
You know what confuses me the most? I like the way he looks, but he is supposed to wearing Mark VII and yes I know he will wake up with Mark VI. But look at the damage to the top right portion of the armor. Its in exactly the same place as it was on the Mark VI. This confuses me. Though I think its a very bad mess up in the design department.
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Another Pic.

Seems so. *Halo 4 hint??
You can see 'Legens Frederic' there. Which means its his Halo: Legends appearance.
Why does he look like -Yoink-
Quote:
That helmet kinda looks like a mix between MK 6 and ODST.
Same to me, only I'd say it looks like a cross between the Rogue helmet and the Mk VI.
On the homepage they have an article with pics of the mc toy and a few other ones too.
It looks pretty cool but isn't giving the feeling that it is master chief
I don't even know why they took the "space diaper" out.
I don't even know why they took it out in the first place...
Quote:
Me likey...
Even though it's a prototype...he looks like he has a fat chest and skinny arms....they need to even the armor.....helmet looks great though....
Does any one have a better pic of the assault rifle? Is it the standard halo 3 or is it a new one?
Agreed,
I hate the cod piece still.
Quote:
I don't even know why they took the "space diaper" out.
I don't even know why they took it out in the first place...
I look the space diaper. Now it's like he's wearing a black spandex.
Chief(343 & Halo fans)- “Sprint...is sprint what you wanted? Is this what you were looking for?

Typical Classic Fans- “plz god no!”

Chief- “Were all the forum complaints. All the ‘you lost me as a customer threats.’ Worth it? Was it!?” *laughs manically* 🤣
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. ...
  9. 7