Forums / Games / Legacy Halo

Missing Service Record Data for Halo Reach?

OP SoundNature

Hi All,

I logged into my account for the first time in awhile before tomorrow wanting to see how much time I put into the old Reach. However, on the site it says that I never played the game and doesn’t show any stats. My GT that is linked to the game shows that I 1000 gamerscored the game and I put plenty of multiplayer hours into it, so I’m not sure what the reason would be for the missing record. Anyone else have the same issue or know how to see the old record?

EDIT: So I was able to figure out that because I changed my gamertag, all the data from the gamertag didnt carry over. Is there a way to link the two? Especially since my old GT has data from Halo Reach, Halo 3 and Halo 3 ODST
This is a common issue, especially if you've changed your gamertag.
Re-syncing your records will usually fix them, which can be done like this:
Quote:
Older Halo games work a little differently from modern Halo in respect to stats and service records.

If you're here because Waypoint is telling you that you haven't played a particular game, then your service records will be out of sync. This usually happens if you have changed your gamertag since you last played one of the older games (Halo3, ODST, Reach) and is relatively simple to fix.

You'll need to boot the games up again and play something. This can either be campaign, multiplayer, forge, etc, - playing the backwards compatible version of a game should also work.

Halo 2 is the only game that cannot be fixed using this method as the servers are no longer active to sync with.

- stckrboy, Legacy Stats Not Updating on Waypoint, 6/4/19
I had the same problem a few months back. Hopped on Reach, played through Winter Contingency while connected to Live, and about 5 minutes later it updated.