Forums / Games / Legacy Halo

Most Difficult Reach Achievement

OP Dabuck74

I know lots of people are still looking for the anniversary/defiant chievos but with a good party you can boost them all. Just a few weeks ago i needed most of them but now i only need "Paper Beats Rock". But ... there is also one more chievo that i need, "Offensive Driver" from the Noble map. Is this going to be near impossible for me to get due to having it on a Rocket Race gametype? I have yet to see this game come up as a choice.
Quote:
I know lots of people are still looking for the anniversary/defiant chievos but with a good party you can boost them all. Just a few weeks ago i needed most of them but now i only need "Paper Beats Rock". But ... there is also one more chievo that i need, "Offensive Driver" from the Noble map. Is this going to be near impossible for me to get due to having it on a Rocket Race gametype? I have yet to see this game come up as a choice.
Rocket Hog Race shows up in Multi-Team as a guaranteed voting option on the second round of voting.
really!!...thx moa i never knew. ill be heading there then.thx again.
I would have to say "All Alone" the chances of everyone having the dlc is very slim and the population is very high.
Quote:
I would have to say "All Alone" the chances of everyone having the dlc is very slim and the population is very high.
Yes........I not the only one who has that problem. I need that achievement. Its draining to not see it unlocked.
the one where you assassinate a player exiting armor lock, considering they can instantly turn 180 degrees
Campaign: "If they came to hear me beg."

I finally got the stupid thing tonight after trying off and on for a year.
ha! me too square..after a year of trying every so often... with numerous assassinations,the chievo finally popped the other day!! and the offensive driver was pretty easy too(thx again moa!)
I think that the armour lock achievement would be the hardest to get legitimately.
None of them were to difficult for me. Usually when it comes to DLC achievements I get them the first week they are out seeing that at the time there was a playlist exclusive for DLC.
I would have to say the Skullimanjaro one is the hardest to get.

I finally got it by getting lucky when I went AFK(AFC?) for a few seconds, and someone with ten skulls died in front of me next to the score hill.
boosting for these @ 3pm gmt...10am est. GT: Dabuck74
i had three

1. if they came to hear me beg
2. a monument to all your sins
3. from hells heart
Quote:
None of them were to difficult for me. Usually when it comes to DLC achievements I get them the first week they are out seeing that at the time there was a playlist exclusive for DLC.
This.
Quote:
I think that the armour lock achievement would be the hardest to get legitimately.
I thought so too. I got it by accident, luckily we had 3 players around the parmor locker and he decided to go after the player in front of him upon exiting parmor lock. Assassination ftw followed by some celebratory crouching for the acheevo unlock.
For me, it was Cross Mappin'. Although i got it, i made several attempts to get it but it wouldn't register. However thanks to Pinnacle when it was in Swat. I reiceved the achievement. Right now, my other hardest achievement to get is All Alone. I can barely find a defiant map in Living Dead.
Yeah I alwys knew I was screwing up a timing thing. Based on what someone suggested, one turns off the sprint a little late into the fall, later than what I was doing, so it was a little more of a left bumper/right bumper combo as a opposed to a pause in between.
Quote:
Same thing for me..