My armor wont save correctly

OP Wortium OS

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4
Ever since resetting my xbox one whenever i change my armor and exit the game it resets my armor and i cant fix it and it appears to only do it to my profile so please help me
Not really sure whats going on with ur account.... All I know is its something to do with ur account... Have u modded ur account\halo reach account... (In the past) or does this do the same thing with other games...

I have the odd feeling that its something wrong with a save on the account, but thats all I know about it at the moment....
I’m having the same problem. My credits will go up in game and i can change my armour. But when I re open the game my armour has changed back but I keep the same amount of credits. I reinstalled the game and it did nothing.
Draytec1 wrote:
I’m having the same problem. My credits will go up in game and i can change my armour. But when I re open the game my armour has changed back but I keep the same amount of credits. I reinstalled the game and it did nothing.
same, it loads a save from two days ago but luckily credits and armour purchases are serverside so they dont reset
DDCH4Z wrote:
Not really sure whats going on with ur account.... All I know is its something to do with ur account... Have u modded ur account\halo reach account... (In the past) or does this do the same thing with other games...

I have the odd feeling that its something wrong with a save on the account, but thats all I know about it at the moment....
it also does this with halo 3 and ive only used one cheat so i could get screenshots but thats only when my xbox is offline
I haven’t cheated on my halo reach tho. I was playing griffball and someone was using speed hacks but it wasn’t me. And now even since then my armour won’t save. Pain in the -Yoink- to keep changing it
its nothing to do with cheating, its just yet another bug that came out of nowhere after years of being fine
I have the exact same problem. I started to play Halo Reach offline on a xbox 360 and beat the campaign solo on legendary. Then I made the transition to an xbox one, installed Halo Reach on it with the disc of the game and took the xbox live gold to play online. Everything was going great at first, I ranked up immediately the first time I went online thanks to my run on legendary, with the game greeting me and welcoming me to noble team and such. Then I started doing some matchmaking, kept ranking up and eventually reach Warrant Officer. Along the way I purchased the FJ/PARA knee pads, changed my emblem and my service tag and peeked up the ranger elite armor, the usual. Every time when I would rank up the game would suggest me to go to the armory and see what I unlocked, with a star on the new permutations that would disappear when I scrolled on it.

Then I hit the rank of Captain. The game proposed me to go to the armory, I scrolled threw everything, purchased the recon chest and shoulders and changed my armor with them along with the CQC helmet, and finally changed the elite armor to Ultra now that I unlocked it. The next day when I started playing again, the game greeted me like I was a newcomer, and then to my surprise asked me if I wanted to go to the armory to see what I had unlocked. When I checked it, it was like I never scrolled threw it and all the stars were back on the permutations I unlocked when I hit the rank of captain. My purchase of the recon chest and shoulders were registered, but just like Wortium OS my armor was resetted back to what it was the day before, and the elite armor was set to Ranger once again, not Ultra.

Every time I start the game, the same thing keeps happening. I'm now rank Major and no matter what my armor keeps resetting back to what it was when I was Warrant officer, along with my elite armor, and the game keep asking me if I want to see what I unlocked in the armory. Ranking up didn't change anything. Finally, every time after the first matchmaking game I play, when I earn my credits, the game does the animation of ranking up to my current rank althought I've already seen it. No idea if it's part of the bug or if it's normal.

At least this bug hasn't robbed me of my campaign run or my credits, but it's still extremely annoying. Does anyone have any clue on how to fix this ? For the record, I'm french and I play with a french version of the game, although my console is set on english (I don't know if it's relevant to the bug... but maybe it is).

I'm sorry for the long post, I hope someone can help me. Have a nice evening.
I always get a notification saying "congratulations new items in the armoury "
Whiclash wrote:
I have the exact same problem. I started to play Halo Reach offline on a xbox 360 and beat the campaign solo on legendary. Then I made the transition to an xbox one, installed Halo Reach on it with the disc of the game and took the xbox live gold to play online. Everything was going great at first, I ranked up immediately the first time I went online thanks to my run on legendary, with the game greeting me and welcoming me to noble team and such. Then I started doing some matchmaking, kept ranking up and eventually reach Warrant Officer. Along the way I purchased the FJ/PARA knee pads, changed my emblem and my service tag and peeked up the ranger elite armor, the usual. Every time when I would rank up the game would suggest me to go to the armory and see what I unlocked, with a star on the new permutations that would disappear when I scrolled on it.

Then I hit the rank of Captain. The game proposed me to go to the armory, I scrolled threw everything, purchased the recon chest and shoulders and changed my armor with them along with the CQC helmet, and finally changed the elite armor to Ultra now that I unlocked it. The next day when I started playing again, the game greeted me like I was a newcomer, and then to my surprise asked me if I wanted to go to the armory to see what I had unlocked. When I checked it, it was like I never scrolled threw it and all the stars were back on the permutations I unlocked when I hit the rank of captain. My purchase of the recon chest and shoulders were registered, but just like Wortium OS my armor was resetted back to what it was the day before, and the elite armor was set to Ranger once again, not Ultra.

Every time I start the game, the same thing keeps happening. I'm now rank Major and no matter what my armor keeps resetting back to what it was when I was Warrant officer, along with my elite armor, and the game keep asking me if I want to see what I unlocked in the armory. Ranking up didn't change anything. Finally, every time after the first matchmaking game I play, when I earn my credits, the game does the animation of ranking up to my current rank althought I've already seen it. No idea if it's part of the bug or if it's normal.

At least this bug hasn't robbed me of my campaign run or my credits, but it's still extremely annoying. Does anyone have any clue on how to fix this ? For the record, I'm french and I play with a french version of the game, although my console is set on english (I don't know if it's relevant to the bug... but maybe it is).

and I am one rank before captain ... perhaps its a specific helmet unlock that glitches the game or something
Whiclash wrote:

and I am one rank before captain ... perhaps its a specific helmet unlock that glitches the game or something
and I do not have reach on xbox one
Yeah exactly that GroundRanger671, I always get this exact notification.
Whiclash wrote:
Yeah exactly that GroundRanger671, I always get this exact notification.
I get no notifs, but it always resets my armor configurations. At least everything else is fine, it doesn't erase progress as far as I know.
i get this notification, first reported it around 7pm GMT on the 29th, game was fine the whole day until then.
Its not even a small glitch, i found out it existed when i went to play campaign for the first time on legendary,beat two levels , went to sleep then when i next played both missions the game said my highest difficulty on these missions were normal and heroic,as if i never played them the day before.
The armor resets to my spartan on the 28th of sep, for the first 2 games of the day i get rankup popups too
Whiclash wrote:

I think buying anything new gets the glitch, since i bought the soft case utility then when i came back to reach after playing some h3 the bug had started
Wortium OS wrote:
Ever since resetting my xbox one whenever i change my armor and exit the game it resets my armor and i cant fix it and it appears to only do it to my profile so please help me
This happened when I switched over to xbox one, but that was the only time.
Anyone ever figure this out I’m experiencing this issue on my Xbox One S With Reach Everytime I open the game it resets my armor from a week ago when I transitioned from my 360, ant advice as to how to fix this would be greatly appreciated yo!
Sia Sahan wrote:
Anyone ever figure this out I’m experiencing this issue on my Xbox One S With Reach Everytime I open the game it resets my armor from a week ago when I transitioned from my 360, ant advice as to how to fix this would be greatly appreciated yo!
its a bug which happens on every console and to everyone, its gamebreaking to anyone who hasnt unlocked all campaign missions so hopefully 343 will prioritise fixing it
The same thing is happening to me I hope this bug is fix because its really annoying needing to change amour and colours everytime I come on.
Okay I don’t know if this happening to to anyone else or if anyone has mentioned this but when I complete one of the campaign missions that I still need to finish those don’t save too.
Okay I don’t know if this happening to to anyone else or if anyone has mentioned this but when I complete one of the campaign missions that I still need to finish those don’t save too.
thats part of the bug and why i have been saying its game breaking, happening to me too, impossible to finish campaign
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4