My armor wont save correctly

OP Worty Boi

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4
I completed the package then it said I hadn't ..
Okay I don’t know if this happening to to anyone else or if anyone has mentioned this but when I complete one of the campaign missions that I still need to finish those don’t save too.
I bought the eed helmet (I think eed) and now that also says new unlocked every time I log on .. thought maybe getting a new helmet would help... didint
Okay, this is starting to worry me. If I rank up, then leave, will my new rank and armor I bought still be there or not? Regardless, please fix this 343.
Okay, this is starting to worry me. If I rank up, then leave, will my new rank and armor I bought still be there or not? Regardless, please fix this 343.
ranks and purchases and stats are serverside and are safe, ive ranked up to field marshall during the bugs existance and bought 10+ items
everything client side is bugged right now
Axo wrote:
ranks and purchases and stats are serverside and are safe, ive ranked up to field marshall during the bugs existance and bought 10+ items
everything client side is bugged right now
Ah, okay. Because I just did the weekly challenge, and would be pretty pissed if that was for nothing. Alright, thanks for the info.
Im having the same problem, also when I finished a match it show me getting credits and commendations etc but the line that moves was frozen and it was like I didnt recieve any credits because my credit amount was still the same from before, this started happening when I redownloaded my profile from changing my gamertag.
Well now i can rank up and everything, still having the armor problems but now it doesn't tell me that I reached max credits it just keeps giving me credits but the line doesn't move... weird
Xbuos wrote:
Well now i can rank up and everything, still having the armor problems but now it doesn't tell me that I reached max credits it just keeps giving me credits but the line doesn't move... weird
I’m glad to hear that’s working so that means 343 is probably fixing the issue right now.
I’ve also had this issue. My armor resets like everyone explains and my campaign won’t save progress. I thought it had something to do with where I just bought a refurbished 360 that my Microsoft account was just acting funny since it’s a new Xbox. I am convinced now that it’s not the case. I’ve tried everywhere from clearing the system cache, to installing the game to the hardrive, to even upping the security with my account. Nothing seems to work.

*On a side note*

I am getting a message pretaining to data sharing every time I start up the Xbox almost like it doesn’t remember that it’s already prompted me with this message.
I am also getting the occasional message: “You last played on another console” message.
These two messages is what led me to believe it was a problem with my account. Yet, I’ve checked for any security breaches and didn’t have any. I just assumed it was where I bought a new Xbox and my account doesn’t recognize that this is my primary Xbox. But this could and probably is, completely irrelevant to why reach is acting up. But more information on a topic the better I guess.
I bought the Cortana FF voice, and the Inclement Weather effect, but every time I open the game I have to re-equip it.
Is anybody still having issues? Because this bug has been going on for a while now.
Yo so my xbox 360 literally cant connect to xbox live and i tried everything to fix so i went to delete my profile from the console and accidentally hit "delete profile and items" so im freaking out alittle because does it reset my rank? or...
I went on waypoint.com and looked at my stats and there all still the same so does that mean im good?
Xbuos wrote:
Yo so my xbox 360 literally cant connect to xbox live and i tried everything to fix so i went to delete my profile from the console and accidentally hit "delete profile and items" so im freaking out alittle because does it reset my rank? or...
Yes you're fine, your rank is saved online, there's nothing you can accidentally delete to change that. However deleting items along with profile will delete all of your saved progress for single player games.
Xbuos wrote:
Yes you're fine, your rank is saved online, there's nothing you can accidentally delete to change that. However deleting items along with profile will delete all of your saved progress for single player games.
Thank you sir, Im about to become inheritor and its not a fun process with stuff like this, plus i rarely play campaign so im glad to hear that!
Is anybody still having issues? Because this bug has been going on for a while now.
its still ongoing, i found the cause of the issue and reported it to those who can fix two days ago so now we wait
When the issue has been fixed someone please let me know.
As of today I'm still experiencing this issue. Glad I finished all the campaign stuff
man this sucks, good luck to everyone who has this. I noticed my armor doesnt save, items i buy are marked as new, but my campaign does save. This seems to have happened due to ranking to captain or by transferring my saves to my internal hard drive (just bought a cheap one for my 360slim) anyone else think hdd could be causing this?
Shahbaz11 wrote:
man this sucks, good luck to everyone who has this. I noticed my armor doesnt save, items i buy are marked as new, but my campaign does save. This seems to have happened due to ranking to captain or by transferring my saves to my internal hard drive (just bought a cheap one for my 360slim) anyone else think hdd could be causing this?
nope,my other gt is Axo, which is in this thread, i did testing and found the issue is that profiles ( gamer profile and gameuserdata ) do not update on xbox 360s, which affects all backwards compatible halo games.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4