Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Legacy Halo

Nameplates disappeared off Reach accounts?

OP Doncut97

I signed into my Xbox live account today and went to play some Halo Reach. When I got to the main menu I realized my ODST nameplate isn't in the nameplate bar anymore. :/ It's not a big thing that affects game play but I'm curious to why something 343 hasn't been able to change for years is suddenly been able to be changed.
Yeah my stuff is also screwed up , I had an original halo combat evolved nameplate and blue flames now I have neither and am pretty upset :(
I got the same problem for all of my accounts, I hope they fix the problem. I hope they didn't remove it due to people complaining about not having it.
I lost my flaming blue helmet as well. I really hope 343i fixes it :)
Doncut97 wrote:
I signed into my Xbox live account today and went to play some Halo Reach. When I got to the main menu I realized my ODST nameplate isn't in the nameplate bar anymore. :/ It's not a big thing that affects game play but I'm curious to why something 343 hasn't been able to change for years is suddenly been able to be changed.
This isn't good news, especially to those of us that pride ourselves in still having these!

OP, I'd create a topic in "Other" support just in case that gets looked at first. It's also worth shooting out a tweet.
Doncut97 wrote:
This isn't good news, especially to those of us that pride ourselves in still having these!

OP, I'd create a topic in "Other" support just in case that gets looked at first. It's also worth shooting out a tweet.
I lost my flaming blue helmet as well. I really hope 343i fixes it :)
Kriminal07 wrote:
I got the same problem for all of my accounts, I hope they fix the problem. I hope they didn't remove it due to people complaining about not having it.
Yeah my stuff is also screwed up , I had an original halo combat evolved nameplate and blue flames now I have neither and am pretty upset :(
As of now my nameplate is back so i encourage you guys to go and check to see if your bungie app content this there. Nameplate, Blue flames, etc.