Forums / Games / Halo: Reach and Legacy Halo

Need 3 more. TeamBuild

OP iSystematiic

Need 3 more. Wanting strong team. Not-to-be a try hard but I'd prefer [a later generation] 1.3 k.d +, Any lower of a k/d i will run a match with you anyways too see if your what I'm looking for. Trying to get Objective and Slayer Team. Will be ready around 6:30p.m EST. add: iSystematiic & post GT here
P.S open spot for a team sniper
I'm usually a "run and gun" type of player, so I'm not sure if you'd want me,

I use the assault rifle and magnum, and that's basically it. I don't like using a mic, and I am under 18, but I don't see an age requirement here, so I'll just assume that it doesn't matter.

When I say I'm a "run and gun" type player, that doesn't mean I just rush into hell with nobody to watch my back, meaning I try to play smart, I will use cover and do as much as I can to survive, and kill my enemy. Mostly play BTB Infinity Slayer and Flood, but if we do play objective based games, I'll do my best at it.(Don't play very much team sniper, very bad at using snipers.) GamerTag: gage09

EDIT: I play Halo 3, Halo 4, and Halo Reach. I don't have an Xbox One, meaning I do not have access to Halo 5, MCC, ect.
I’m a pretty good sniper my accuracy is about 65%hit rate, I try to get binary rifle most of the time, my load outs consist of the light rifle, magnum and pulse Gernade. I have a Xbox 360, I use my mic I’m good at Strategy.
hope to meet you on the battlefield
I’m a pretty good sniper my accuracy is about 65%hit rate, I try to get binary rifle most of the time, my load outs consist of the light rifle, magnum and pulse Gernade. I have a Xbox 360, I use my mic I’m good at Strategy.
hope to meet you on the battlefield
Light rifle and pulse grenade godt-damn bro you really diggin that stuff fair play :D