Forums / Games / Legacy Halo

NEED 343 SUPPORT, loadouts GONE

OP KungfuJedinight

first 343, you stink that you dont have a customer telephone number and now I need to present my issue on a forum.

Halo 4 worked fine today, and coincidentally Microsoft did their migration of account dollars, and now previoulsy purchased upgrades to Halo 4 loadouts are gone and the game asks for a repurchase.

Previously purchased upgrades to plasma grenade, several armor abilities, tactical packages, and support upgrades...but now they are all gone.

what to do?
anyone?

Thanks for any help but for 343....

Thanks 343 for wasting my time on a forum.
Your Spartan Points should have been refunded. Just buy your stuff again. It will literally cost you nothing but time.

Loadouts resetting has been a common problem, and one 343 is aware of. Sometimes it happens, and that sucks. Sadly, all you can do is re-purchase them
Sr-130,

today after I quit a laggy FFA match and the game put me into a join in progress, likely the same match.

Spartan points refunded

All as usual

Third time.
Happened to me before, and as stated before your SP have been refunded. Purchase your upgrades again.
It's kind of funny that this has not happened to me. My purchases remain unchanged since I unlocked my final loadout slot.
Thanks guys...sorry about the frustration...I spent 40 minutes on the phone with xbox support, it took the support guy 40 minutes todirect me to the forums....ugh
This Happened to me and My roomate yesterday, everything was fine, then we had a power surge when the game came back on ALL our loudouts were gone but our SP hadn't been refunded either, so my roomie who is only SR-36 can't re-buy all the stuff she already had. wtf is going on??
This has happend to me a good 5 times now and its pissing me off. I have to put my armor back the way it was every time and make my loadouts all over again. Also i have to beat solo legendary again as they reset all my campaign progress....cmon 343 fix it already.
Quote:
This Happened to me and My roomate yesterday, everything was fine, then we had a power surge when the game came back on ALL our loudouts were gone but our SP hadn't been refunded either, so my roomie who is only SR-36 can't re-buy all the stuff she already had. wtf is going on??
That sounds like a completely different problem.