Forums / Games / Halo: Reach and Legacy Halo

Need Help with Spartan Assault Co-op Achievements

OP Geoffyz

Is anyone willing to help me get the Spartan Assault Co-op related achievements? The ones I need are "Extermination" and "The Company of Strangers", which require killing 10,000 enemies in Co-op, and playing a co-op mission with 5 different players respectively.

I was planning on playing my back-compat copy of the game, but might have to grab the Xbone version if necessary.
Those achievements are for Spartan Assault but as it happens, I need all the co-op achievements for SA. "The Company of Strangers" might be tough to get at this point but all the others should be easy enough with two players. I'm in the Pacific Time zone for game scheduling. I'll send you a friend request on Xbox Live.
Good call, I'll fix that typo and see you online.
Allow me to recommend TrueAchievements for all your achievement-hunting needs.
Geoffyz wrote:
Is anyone willing to help me get the Spartan Assault Co-op related achievements? The ones I need are "Extermination" and "The Company of Strangers", which require killing 10,000 enemies in Co-op, and playing a co-op mission with 5 different players respectively.

I was planning on playing my back-compat copy of the game, but might have to grab the Xbone version if necessary.
Just added you as a friend on Xbox Live. The next time I fire up SA, I'll invite you to a co-op match and we'll see if it works out.
Geoffyz wrote:

Just added you as a friend on Xbox Live. The next time I fire up SA, I'll invite you to a co-op match and we'll see if it works out.
Thanks everyone!