Forums / Games / Legacy Halo

Need me some real halo players to add me

OP xxX6DiA6Lo6Xxx

Just looking for people mostly into halo and other shooting games but mostly halo. Just some cool people also if u are reading this add TFO King Diablo soon to be changed but also Do Not ADD Me I repeat do not add me if u mod hack or any of that other cheating I want legitimate players
Need snipers team
dbl partner plz add
I play swat need good ppl in not a cheater if u add the o is a zero
I'm good sniper average got my days but I suck at seat bro I'm horrible
Ment swat not seat lol but I added you both
i have horible wifi connetion... : (
Primortem wrote:
So do I, but I don't let it stop me from doing good.*Cough 353,000 kills later *cough.
Just looking for people mostly into halo and other shooting games but mostly halo. Just some cool people also if u are reading this add TFO King Diablo soon to be changed but also Do Not ADD Me I repeat do not add me if u mod hack or any of that other cheating I want legitimate players
What game type are you playing? Also xbox 360 or xbox one?
The D3M0N1C clan is full of non cheaters who pretty much only play halo
All my friends have xbox one now :(
Primortem wrote:

So do I, but I don't let it stop me from doing good.*Cough 353,000 kills later *cough.
so do i but it can't stop me i was lagging so bad and i got top score. no one else was laggin lol. btw i might add you guys im good at swat and sipering but best at slayer
Im also looking for some good non cheating players to play halo 4 with. Im an halo addict and my friends all went to gta 5 or some other non halo game. Just need good players who knw wht a team is. Tired of playing with random idiots. Mostly use rifles and sniper. Good at swat too. ADD BLOOD7HIRS7
The D3M0N1C clan is full of non cheaters who pretty much only play halo
Wht does your clan require? I ran one when halo reach was around after leaving MEA
Yea I just got in and out of 3 clans it depends on rules and stuff for me I was in DHG then TIC then broke off and went to TFO but all of them had some cheaters or I just didn't like the rules lol