Forums / Games / Halo: Reach and Legacy Halo

No one cares about halo fest! Just fix this stupid game!

OP Blindopoly

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
Reach is broken on so many levels...i'm not going to even begin explaining how. No one cares about halo fest or new shoulder pads or "super jackpots" WE WANT AN UPDATE SO THE GAME IS PLAYABLE! My DMR should not BLOOM like a freaking flower everytime I shoot it! And EVERYONE would greatly appreciate a ranking system so stupid 7 year olds will not get matched up againt instinct! THANK YOU! <3
Well, I thi.... You know what, forget it. Thread deletion in 3, 2....
Split the update and give us no bloom now !!!!! then the rest later
I find this a bit ridiculous lol. I mean the game isnt my favorite but its not THAT BAD. Just chill down and wait for the TU. its not that long away.
Quote:
Reach is broken on so many levels...i'm not going to even begin explaining how. No one cares about halo fest or new shoulder pads or "super jackpots" WE WANT AN UPDATE SO THE GAME IS PLAYABLE! My DMR should not BLOOM like a freaking flower everytime I shoot it! And EVERYONE would greatly appreciate a ranking system so stupid 7 year olds will not get matched up againt instinct! THANK YOU! <3
You need more sleep and stop acting like you life depend on Reach. There tons of games out there.
Reason of this thread is so that OP doesn't get matched up against Instinct anymore.
The DMR is fine as it is. Just slow down your shots and you'll find it more satisfying to use than a BR.
Dude the game is fine.
No bloom would be nice. Well, have bloom but don't have it so exaggerated. In previous games they wouldn't bloom so badly.

Also, seeing 7 year olds getting matched with instinct would be pretty hilarious.
Quote:
And so the trolls arrive. Halo fest is going to be epic. Yeah halo: reach is kinda broke but its playable yeah it lags etc but its playable. and 343i are making a title update as we speak and there also making an update for the servers and service records what should be coming out soon. Just stop being grumpy and wait.
Patience is a virtue.
Yes, the OP seems to be overreacting, but I agree with him.
We need no bloom + a ranking system as soon as possible. Everyone I know thinks the same.
I care about Halo Fest and what goes on there. The game isn't your life dude, go outside and get a tan or something. You'll have your "precious" (TU) soon enough.
Quote:
I care about Halo Fest.
Quote:
Quote:
I care about Halo Fest.
Me Too!

Stop trolling our forums, take Reach back to Gamestop if you hate it so much, and go back to playing c0d.

Will someone call BS Angel and tell her to lock this thread?
Speak for yourself, please. Not for the community. There are people who care about Halo Fest. And lucky for us, those are the people who matter most.
I don't understand...The bloom is no problem to me.
Bloom is a pain but reach isnt THAT bad...
How about you stop crying and actually wait until Halofest comes out? You know, where they'll be announcing what the title update will be about?
I care so your point is invalid
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2