Forums / Games / Halo: Reach and Legacy Halo

Noble is still not free...

OP SEPT0N

Anyday.... right? no? okay....
i'll just keep not using something i payed for years ago.
I don't think i've in any noble maps in matchmaking in five years, let's just play forge world... again.
we have waited for a long time and can wait longer, however it's see before the end of the year, if 343i is wait until november when other halo games are playable on xbox one just say so, and i'll stop whining on the internet like a raging twelve year old boy on call of duty.
also, if they don't put the word out, or make dlc mandatory playlists it will be pretty disappointing.
They said in the recent update that they're still sorting out. But considering how long it's been i don't think it's coming soon.
Don't worry, there's something wrong with it, but they're fixing it.
I don't understand why they can't just fix this already!
Don't worry, there's something wrong with it, but they're fixing it.
if 343 is responsible for fixing then i am worried, remember MCC? i tryed matchmaking for probably an hour in ever playlist, never got to play,
or how about the Title Update for Reach? they put in TU Reach and divided that game community forever, if they fix this then you can say that SEPT0N is a very dumb guy, saying anything else would ether not be true or would get you banned.
No 343 aren't fixing it, the xbox store people are.
I don't understand why they can't just fix this already!
It's definitely more complicated than it seems.
dempsy40 wrote:
Thank goodness, i thought Reach was done for, it's already on it's last leg, I CAN'T GO BACK 343's CRAP GAMES!
dempsy40 wrote:
Ah, okay.
Instead of announcing that its free why cant they just make the dlc mandatory updates to reach itself which u have to install before any matchmaking? Cuz not s lot of ppl actually follow halo news and those that do are mostly into the latest titles of the series.

make the waypoint helmets available as well imo and actually make a minor playlist fix or something to bring in more dev made maps to the playlists over the forge maps. Im kinda sick of hemorrage/rasu/mt lam lam/ delta facility on every btb game. Its either that or boring old spire/boneyard
Apparently it's something wrong on their side or whatever and looking into yet. How hard though Is the question
Apparently it's something wrong on their side or whatever and looking into yet. How hard though Is the question
I think it's probably legal, it's old DLC for a game by Bungie, made by Certain Infinity if i remember correctly, published by 343 under Microsoft, i bet that there is something in that mess, and nobody knows who needs to be payed off.
Rajit123 wrote:
Instead of announcing that its free why cant they just make the dlc mandatory updates to reach itself which u have to install before any matchmaking? Cuz not s lot of ppl actually follow halo news and those that do are mostly into the latest titles of the series.

make the waypoint helmets available as well imo and actually make a minor playlist fix or something to bring in more dev made maps to the playlists over the forge maps. Im kinda sick of hemorrage/rasu/mt lam lam/ delta facility on every btb game. Its either that or boring old spire/boneyard
they probably won't put any money in Reach because it won't make much money, i think a few small updates would do wonders, but i think Microsoft prefers old games to die so they won't need to pay for upkeep, and it makes people play new games and buy new DLC, Reach in my opinion was not given proper post launch treatment, they wanted us to play Halo 4.
Reach needed Noble and Defiant maps to be free in late 2012 and new forge maps (Living Dead more than most).
TU was not as popular as normal Reach, but they pushed it (probably with good intentions at the time) and walk away from it.
Next we had Halo CE Anniversary, which i love but the multiplayer on the disc only come with Anniversary maps, it needed all reach map like how ODST come with all
Halo 3 maps on one disc.
Reach was cut off by 343 but before they walk away they put in TU and Anniversary, it divided up Reach in three groups, and Halo 4 had to be out by 2012, so was 343 incompatible of running Reach or was it killed?