Forums / Games / Halo: Reach and Legacy Halo

[Locked] Noble Six Lives

OP Ha1ofan

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
What if emile had lived and noble six got on the pelican and met master chief and cortana and fought on halo. tell me what you think would happen
i dont think they would have allowed six to stay with the chief, when cole protocol is enforced they have to destroy all information regaurding any unsc secrets, including the database of information stored in the armor of both noble 6 and emile.
The pillar of autumn didnt have a very good journey after there departure anyway lol. Better off dying with your honour on reach..
Maybe he would have become Chief's side kick lol
The idea that he would have been the second player in the halo series would have been cool.
Ha1ofan wrote:
What if emile had lived and noble six got on the pelican and met master chief and cortana and fought on halo. tell me what you think would happen
It wouldn't be as sacrificial and epic if some of noble team lived. That's like saying some of the people paid money to support a building project. It wouldn't be as beneficial to the cause.
Official word is they are MIA. But the game is pretty clear on showing you Noble 6 chose to go out fighting. It would be interesting though to know how Jun did since Halse y is alive and well as shown at the beginning of Halo 4.
All spartans that die go MIA... Spartans never die
It would be interesting though to know how Jun did since Halse y is alive and well as shown at the beginning of Halo 4.
Jun: read Initiation.
Halsey: read First Strike and Ghosts Of Onyx.
i dont think they would have allowed six to stay with the chief, when cole protocol is enforced they have to destroy all information regaurding any unsc secrets, including the database of information stored in the armor of both noble 6 and emile.
Wait, what?
I don't think that will ever happen is what I think.
I'd love the idea of Noble 6 fighting his way through the shipyard, finding a smaller, slipspace capable ship and making it back to Earth or another colony and get integrated with the S-IV's as a commander. He could have been the Spartan to retrieve the Chief instead of Locke in H5, having survived something like Reach
It would be interesting though to know how Jun did since Halse y is alive and well as shown at the beginning of Halo 4.

Jun: read Initiation.
Halsey: read First Strike and Ghosts Of Onyx.
Initiation just shows Jun made it off Reach, not how.
Yeah wondering about Jun myself ..
All spartans that die go MIA... Spartans never die
True that. lol
Official word is they are MIA. But the game is pretty clear on showing you Noble 6 chose to go out fighting. It would be interesting though to know how Jun did since Halse y is alive and well as shown at the beginning of Halo 4.
actually, Jun was the recruiter for the spartan IV project, read initiation.
S 000 DeM wrote:

Wait, what?
I'm saying that if they had made it both six and emile would have not been able to keep their armor as per the Cole protocol, they probably would have died in the fight and inevitable loss of the ship on the 1st level, or died upon impact in one of the is scale pods.
Pretty sure Bungie said Noble was w/e we wanted him to be...don't worry I'm alive since I played as MC all the way so Noble 6 was John. ;)
It would probably make Co-op abit better. Player 1 as Chief and Player 2 as Noble Six
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not revive old threads. It will not revive Noble Six.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2