Forums / Games / Halo: Reach and Legacy Halo

Noble six presence in wallpaper of reach

OP OptimumCactus73

Have anybody thought that why noble six isn't in original wallpaper of halo reach...... Sorry for posting this forum in halo infinite section....... But I want to ask bungie why is not noble six in halo reach wallpaper

Mod edit: Moved to legacy forum
1. There's a Legacy Halo forum where you could have posted (it even explicitly mentions Reach in the title)

2. Nobody from Bungie is here. They no longer own the franchise, 343 Industries does. And even they only rarely reply on the forums.

3. The reason is probably because Noble 6 is player-customizable, so if they had put an "official" version of him/her on the cover, they players that chose a different look would feel alienated.
(It's weird then, that they still chose his default look to be the official one in the photos in the Legendary Edition.)
Celestis wrote:
1. There's a Legacy Halo forum where you could have posted (it even explicitly mentions Reach in the title)

2. Nobody from Bungie is here. They no longer own the franchise, 343 Industries does. And even they only rarely reply on the forums.

3. The reason is probably because Noble 6 is player-customizable, so if they had put an "official" version of him/her on the cover, they players that chose a different look would feel alienated.
(It's weird then, that they still chose his default look to be the official one in the photos in the Legendary Edition.)
I said it sorry for posting in it
Maybe bungie just wanted to show the sacrificing one(not including noble six because maybe bungie was not done with noble six)......... Noble six might be alive roaming so where reach ..... Just imagine zeta halo near reach ..... Chief getting in trouble and all of the sudden noble six pops up and says, "need a ride?".... Will be awesome
Maybe bungie just wanted to show the sacrificing one(not including noble six because maybe bungie was not done with noble six)......... Noble six might be alive roaming so where reach ..... Just imagine zeta halo near reach ..... Chief getting in trouble and all of the sudden noble six pops up and says, "need a ride?".... Will be awesome
No, Bungie was done with Halo after Reach. Halo: Reach was Bungie's swan song. They had no other plans for Halo after it. All of Noble Team, aside from Jun, are dead.
x N7 117 x wrote:
No, Bungie was done with Halo after Reach. Halo: Reach was Bungie's swan song. They had no other plans for Halo after it. All of Noble Team, aside from Jun, are dead.
I meant that they left him for 343i
x N7 117 x wrote:
I meant that they left him for 343i
The only Noble member they left for 343i was Jun which they made use out of by having his character train Spartan IV's and recruit some of the more notable ones into the program such as Edward Buck and Sarah Palmer.