Forums / Games / Legacy Halo

Noble Team

OP zChipsAhoy

I never really understood the beef between Jorge and Emile, Did they just not see things the same way?
Basically, yes. Jorge had a more human side to him, most notably during one of the first cutscenes where he takes off his helmet to speak to the girl (cannot recall her name). Emile felt like he should not have done that since Spartans should remain disconnected from everyone else and focus on nothing but the mission. Neither wanted to budge and that's why they would go at it a bit. At least, this is how I view them and why I feel their personalities clashed. In the end, they were part of a team and would die for each other if it came to it.
tuhin94 wrote:
Basically, yes. Jorge had a more human side to him, most notably during one of the first cutscenes where he takes off his helmet to speak to the girl (cannot recall her name). Emile felt like he should not have done that since Spartans should remain disconnected from everyone else and focus on nothing but the mission. Neither wanted to budge and that's why they would go at it a bit. At least, this is how I view them and why I feel their personalities clashed. In the end, they were part of a team and would die for each other if it came to it.
"Big man forgets what he is sometimes."

This line pretty much backs up what you are saying.
tuhin94 wrote:
ah. That makes a lot more sense now.
I agree with tuhin94 said
Jorge is like the big teady bear of noble that would without a problem snap you neck and emile is a heartless viper.
Jorge was more taking care of civilians and non Spartan people. Emile by the other hand wasn’t respecting at all what was not an Spartan or superior.
tuhin94 wrote:
That's what makes Noble such a unique team. They have their disagreements and tend to butt heads on occasion, but they are still willing to watch each other's backs through thick and thin.
Jorge: Tender bear
Emile: Vicious Chihuahua
Jorge is like the big teady bear of noble that would without a problem snap you neck and emile is a heartless viper.
I wouldn't say he's a heartless viper. He was certainly more mission focused, pessimistic and brash than Jorge, but when Six shows him Jorge's dogtags in New Alexandria he tells Six to keep them and that he'll honour him in his own way. They didn't always see eye to eye, but Emile stills sees Jorge (and all of Noble) as family, he just doesn't make it obvious. So I'd say he's got heart, he just hides it well.
tuhin94 wrote:
Well put.. 🍻