OP LaKillingFrenzy

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
Quote:
third and final installment of maps in the Halo 4 War Games Map Pass
source:http://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/universe/detail/8aafb74b-2260-4d6b-91a1-71427b69a9e3/castle-map-pack-trailer-
Are you saying they would continue mapking map packs outside of the map pass?
“Soon Halo’s reclamation will begin, but when it does, the weight of your denial will stay your feet, and you shall be left behind ”
This doesn't really prove anything except the possibility they might make more maps.
Quote:
exactly thank you.
That doesn't mean anything. It's the last part of the Map Pass, which means there's a chance it'll be the last one. Reach only had three, so I wouldn't be surprised.
Quote:
That doesn't mean anything. It's the last part of the Map Pass, which means there's a chance it'll be the last one. Reach only had three, so I wouldn't be surprised.
They aren't coming out with halo 5 for 2-4 years. They better make more.
I don't see how this proves that we'll be getting more map packs... All I get from it is that the War Games Map Pass won't give us access to anything more after Castle.
Well Halo 3 did have 6 maps in the last Map Pack, Reach did too I think. If they do, they'll still probably make you pay full DLC price for it though.
Quote:
Quote:
exactly thank you.
exact speculation?
Quote:
Well Halo 3 did have 6 maps in the last Map Pack, Reach did too I think. If they do, they'll still probably make you pay full DLC price for it though.
Ill buy em.
Quote:
They aren't coming out with halo 5 for 2-4 years. They better make more.
"They should" ≠ "proof that they will".
So if they do make more maps I'll have to pay for a new map pass despite other map pass or season pass deals covering all the DLC that comes out, at least from my understanding of how things like CoD ELITE works.

Lovely.
They have achievements for all the map packs now and I think it might be XBOX policy to stop gamerscore for a game at like 1750 or something? What's it at already? I think there is a 1750gs limit. I bet there's no more maps.
Nah, I don't think there will be another map pack for Halo 4. I'd be so very, very happy for a new Forge area though ;)

343 will likely spend their time on other things like fixing some areas of Halo 4 that needs to be fixed, preparing for and working on other Halo titles such as Halo 5. Perhaps some future Spartan Ops as well.
They need to make a free DLC map like Bungie did with Halo 3's Cold Storage.
I figured better remake some maps. I want High Ground to return in this game.
I don't understand the title of this thread. Third and FINAL is very clear and unambiguous to me. This map pack is the last one they committed to. Whether they want to do any others later will remain to be seen. Honestly, with the low population, why on earth would they?

I have to say that all three looked really good to me. I am really looking forward to this next map pack.

Quote:
They need to make a free DLC map like Bungie did with Halo 3's Cold Storage.
At the very least to those of us who paid for the first one...
now how many map packs did halo 3 have? and how many years did it last
I was led to believe there would be proof. So uhh.. When can I see some of that?
Not likely, but possible.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3