Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Legacy Halo

ODST Firefight-Endure Vidmaster

OP WhiteNoble2007

Hello everyone,
To all who wish to join, you must have the disc for 360 (dont know if xbox store version has firefight intact). Me and my friend need 2 players for immediate game start-up in 30 min. We will get it. Everyone is welcome.
Message WhiteNoble2007.
Hello everyone,
To all who wish to join, you must have the disc for 360 (dont know if xbox store version has firefight intact). Me and my friend need 2 players for immediate game start-up in 30 min. We will get it. Everyone is welcome.
Message WhiteNoble2007.
Out of curiosity, what map are you doing it on? I already have it so I don't need it but I'm always curious to see what people choose. I did it on Lost Platoon with 3 people and a guest and it was really easy.
Hello DryRain23,
We're gonna do it on AlphaSite (indoor)actually. Im a long-time odst player thats been getting people this achievement since before it was available for download. So it would be me and 3 real players needing to get it. And let me tell u some of those games were epic( on sets 3 & 4 ive done some amazing plays to come back and get players back in. On Lost Platoon its easier because of the vehicles, still difficult i know just a different approach. On Alpha Site theres no escaping, you know, were forced to fight. We always gotten it in the end. I enjoy helping people get this.
I've completed Endure a couple of times and surprisingly never tried Lost Platoon. Alpha Site we setup two players looking down 1 path (lane) and the other lane for the other two I found it helpful with 1 guy standing on top of the "pillar" or whatever it's called so both players don't shoot eachother or break line of sight. This spot is in between the two stairs in front of the SMG next to the sniper (team1) and shotgun (team2) but not in the centre of the room. There's also a trick I do with Chieftains and Hunters, I stand on the elevator behind the glass and walk back and forth punching these enemies through the glass.. their backs will be exposed for a assassination (Chiefs) or shooting the weak-spot of Hunters for your teammates. The Gravity hammer can get you through the glass if he swings as you backed up alot more the enemy won't stare at you through the glass and will enter the elevator through the main entrance.. Hunters may try melee through the glass but if you're constantly walking back and fourth as so very slightly avoiding attacks the teammates will have killed the enemy at your elevator very quickly! The elevator is only used for Hunters and Chieftains and not a main place to be killing bad aliens 😉
Hello DryRain23,
We're gonna do it on AlphaSite (indoor)actually. Im a long-time odst player thats been getting people this achievement since before it was available for download. So it would be me and 3 real players needing to get it. And let me tell u some of those games were epic( on sets 3 & 4 ive done some amazing plays to come back and get players back in. On Lost Platoon its easier because of the vehicles, still difficult i know just a different approach. On Alpha Site theres no escaping, you know, were forced to fight. We always gotten it in the end. I enjoy helping people get this.
I had some bad luck on Alpha Site back in the day so I was glad to get it on Lost Platoon. The people I would end up with on Alpha Site just wanted Recon and didn't really understand the tactics of getting it and we would run out of ammo a lot and it was just frustrating. When me and my friends finally got it and they listened to my strategy on Lost Platoon, it became way easier since we had like 15 Choppers and unlimited ammo. I was happy to have finally gotten it. I miss the old Firefight on 360 but luckily, we're getting it again on MCC!